Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: lol stop asking me to leave a no host game!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

@woundedeagle haha I actually tried that after on my lv 32 & 20 just to see what the same people would say... Then they said "game is full leave now!" witch is funny because it never is and they just don't want me (an outsider they dont know" to get the good scaled drop lol guess what, I didn't leave any time and I got a lv20 pink doll in their face

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBearr View Post
    So after reading all these posts fir people that scale farm or have a twink let me once again laugh out loud then say this, it's a Halloween event, I can't make the game I can only join, so every YES EVERY GANE at that moment for an hour or so that wasn't full was a farming team of 2-3 I would join even the ones that said 61 and it would be the same thing so yeah I'm not going to leave a event to help you at all or else I wouldn't get to play it... So keep calling me names you little kids or mad mad semi adults because I'm betting you are one of the many that tried to tell me to leave or cussed at me and I got to report and stay oh and as for one of the rude fool's up above my comment that stated I am a noob or whatever for not leaving, how does that make me a noob? I've been playing longer then most of the 61's and the twink guys I just don't care that they are farming AN EVENT why should I see there and be like "ok they can play the Halloween stuff because they have twinks and they want to scale and I don't want to scale" so boot my main cuz chances are you won't ever see me in your game... This is all funny to me honestly because it's not like farming sewers where I would happily leave, this is a event that i want to play

To the twink fool's; haha

To the many that told me they agree with me in game and are sick of the twinks; I know just refuse to leave...what are they gonna do? Boot? Lmao
    a lot of us have politely explained to you why we're twink farming. the event isnt forever, so we're allowed to scale farm if we please.
    Now youre purposely ruining people's way of playing, when you can just go to the join screen and edit the options so you'd find games with players the level that you wish to farm.
    youre just trying to flame everyone, and thats extremely immature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default sheen

Well let's say this....they are letting u go until the boss is almost dead? Cus that what happens to me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LINKERY(Link) View Post
    Well let's say this....they are letting u go until the boss is almost dead? Cus that what happens to me
    Hey Linkery, thanks for booting my level 30 twink from boss brawl with the reason "why!" the other night. That was classy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

<snip>

To the twink fool's; haha

To the many that told me they agree with me in game and are sick of the twinks; I know just refuse to leave...what are they gonna do? Boot? Lmao
    Don't forget that probably 90%+ of these twinks have one or maybe several level 61's...
    many are probably in your friends list and you don't even know it...

It is frustrating for both sides, how about a little common sense mixed with a bit of politeness?
    Filter the games for your level as described...
    If you join a game that already has 2-3 under 20's, be courteous and leave if asked politely!
    *Especially* if they are already at/near boss.
    If you are trying to get a twink game going, if one high level joins ask *politely* if they will leave, but if a couple join at the same time just give up and try again!
    Don't ask anyone to leave a game you just joined.

And yes, I realize there is plenty of unacceptable rudeness coming from both the twinks and the 61's.
    But just because you have encountered some rude twinks, does not excuse your childish and immature behaviour and attitude quoted above. That rudeness may have substantial repercussions in November...
    Don't forget you may want to run with the 61 alts of those twinks, and you won't be boot-immune forever.

I am reminded of a saying..."I'm too lazy for revenge...I'm gonna let karma mess you up."
    (ok, ok, the word wasn't really "mess," use your imagination)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

So I read over all the posts again and didn't find one person call you any names..I'm sry if i offended you in any way.. Was not my intention whatsoever..you made a thread basically saying haha I'm staying no matter what, you can't kick me haha..and some of us were simply giving you the twinks side of the story...btw I've never had any trouble joining a high lvl game..actually a lot easier in my experiences so far..take care, and GL
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
    So I read over all the posts again and didn't find one person call you any names..I'm sry if i offended you in any way.. Was not my intention whatsoever..you made a thread basically saying haha I'm staying no matter what, you can't kick me haha..and some of us were simply giving you the twinks side of the story...btw I've never had any trouble joining a high lvl game..actually a lot easier in my experiences so far..take care, and GL
    Dont even apologize bro, he's just a typical troll at this point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I've been called noob about 50 times in the last 30 mns. very annoying. Now "noob" is when the guy is polite. I also get the occasional insults, etc seriously. People should chill. I also have the right to play and farm with my level 60. I use the "continue" button because it's faster and it is sending me at random in games, fair enough. I am not going to waste my time so that some random guys can sell their stuff higher. Particularly when they are not "polite" (I have loads of screenshots of insults, etc but I think I will refrain from posting on this one).
    unpleasant.
    Pakax | Eclipse GM
    Pakax - 76 Elf | Pakaxx - 71 Eagle | Pakaxxx - 71 Grizzly | ZeroKarma - 71 Zero Death Eagle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

I know just refuse to leave...what are they gonna do? Boot? Lmao
    By your rational it's ok to boot you out of any other instance because the game let's you do it. What are you going to do about it? See the problem with that kind of reasoning is that it goes both ways.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I avoid joining games that are populated with lower level players. I am at level 61, so I run with other level 50+ players.

However, sometimes when I join an empty game, (that is one with no participants), I arrive at the same time as a lower level player. If I am the only high level player, then I post a quick chat message that says "Okay, I will leave", then I leave. Sometimes the lower level player leaves before I get a chance to leave myself.

So, if you are a lower level farmer and we show up simultaneously at a new game, wait a couple seconds for me to post my quick chat message. Then I will leave. Just be patient and nice.

arq

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pakax View Post
    I've been called noob about 50 times in the last 30 mns. very annoying. Now "noob" is when the guy is polite. I also get the occasional insults, etc seriously. People should chill. I also have the right to play and farm with my level 60. I use the "continue" button because it's faster and it is sending me at random in games, fair enough. I am not going to waste my time so that some random guys can sell their stuff higher. Particularly when they are not "polite" (I have loads of screenshots of insults, etc but I think I will refrain from posting on this one).
    unpleasant.
    You also have the right to filter your game searches by level. No need to post screen shots because most people here will side with those doing the insulting if you're joining lower level games with your level 60.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Revenge of the Booted lol
    This is pretty much it for me. When I entered the FIRST dungeon I ever did, they askes me to leave! I was like "uhh srry. Thanks for asking." *exit* Here is how I do it. If they say "please" then I thank them for being nice and leave. If they are snotty and start cursing and being innappropriate I will stay until I bear it no longer, report for immaturity (haven't thank goodness people are nice), and leave. I do acknowledge people that are "twink" farming whatever that means so don't think I'm against that. Just be nice.
    P.s. Everybody that asks me to leave has the word "twink" in their name lol.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
    You also have the right to filter your game searches by level. No need to post screen shots because most people here will side with those doing the insulting if you're joining lower level games with your level 60.
    How do you filter by level when you exit and press "continue"? You can't. That's my point. And once you've done the boss and you want to rerun the game, that's the fastest way, so that's what I am doing. I am not using the "join game" option, wait for a game that is available at my level, refresh 20 times, etc. No thank you. I just want to play and farm. I am not here for the big buck, just for fun. I drop a pink, cool. Next.

As for all the freaks that insult, I am sorry, but nothing warrant insults for me and saying that you'd be on the side of those who insult, is just... errr... great - good for you.

Enjoy the game (and please stop the insults and the noobs, if you're not happy, complain to the devs).

note: I am not trying to be annoying here btw, I am just trying to play the game without being insulted! Seriously!
    Last edited by Pakax; 10-18-2011 at 03:22 PM.
    Pakax | Eclipse GM
    Pakax - 76 Elf | Pakaxx - 71 Eagle | Pakaxxx - 71 Grizzly | ZeroKarma - 71 Zero Death Eagle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

How do you filter by level when you exit and press "continue"? You can't. That's my point. And once you've done the boss and you want to rerun the game, that's the fastest way, so that's what I am doing. I am not using the "join game" option, wait for a game that is available at my level, refresh 20 times, etc. No thank you. I just want to play and farm. I am not here for the big buck, just for fun. I drop a pink, cool. Next.

As for all the freaks that insult, I am sorry, but nothing warrant insults for me and saying that you'd be on the side of those who insult, is just... errr... great - good for you.

Enjoy the game (and please stop the insults and the noobs, if you're not happy, complain to the devs).

note: I am not trying to be annoying here btw, I am just trying to play my game without being insulted! Seriously!
    So, you're going to ruin 4 other players games because you're too busy to use the join button?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

note: I am not trying to be annoying here btw, I am just trying to play the game without being insulted! Seriously!
    True. I don't care what happens insults are uncalled for.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to StompArtist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
    So, you're going to ruin 4 other players games because you're too busy to use the join button?
    Sarcasm, I like it. Thank you but you're seriously missing the point robert and for your information, most of the time (and if I don't get insulted and I see a please on my screen) I try and rejoin another game.
    My point was, as I guess it is necessary to explain in further details:

1) nothing warrants insults.
    2) the way this has been developed makes it utterly annoying for both low levels AND high levels.
    and finally
    3) yes, I am not going to spend 10 minutes waiting for another level 60 game to become available every time I want to play. I would assume people can understand that right? You can right?
    Last edited by Pakax; 10-18-2011 at 03:35 PM.
    Pakax | Eclipse GM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I was told to get the f... out this morning and that I was a stupid a....h.... and I'm like what's this about?
    I'm lvl 61 I was there first and they (Lvl 10-15)came in like a house on fire.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modredd View Post
    I was told to get the f... out this morning and that I was a stupid a....h.... and I'm like what's this about?
    If you are first there stay, first come first serve. If you get there later it would be the polite thing to do to get out and find another instance... Pretty simple really.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modredd View Post
    Lol Modredd, join the club :-)))
    Pakax | Eclipse GM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Sarcasm, I like it. Thank you but you're seriously missing the point robert and for your information, most of the time (and if I don't get insulted and I see a please on my screen) I try and rejoin another game.
    My point was, as I guess it is necessary to explain in further details:

1) nothing warrants insults.
    2) the way this has been developed makes it utterly annoying for both low levels AND high levels.
    and finally
    3) yes, I am not going to spend 10 minutes waiting for another level 60 game to become available every time I want to play. I would assume people can understand that right? You can right?
    I agree with no. 2 whole heartedly. Haha. I apologize if I read you wrong but when you said "People should chill. I also have the right to play and farm with my level 60. I use the "continue" button because it's faster and it is sending me at random in games, fair enough. I am not going to waste my time so that some random guys can sell their stuff higher." I just took that to mean you were joing people's games and weren't leaving regardless. I'm just really frustrated with the devs over this and some other stuff and maybe I let my frustration slip over to my postings. I apologize.