Quote Originally Posted by Kelstrick View Post
From JaytB's awesome comparison of Lvl 60 Demonic vs. Glyph Charmin' stats: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=Glyph+Demonic the difference for the Wand/Bracer is: 15Int, 2Hit, 8H/s, 7mana, 12Dmg, 8 armor and 13-18skill dmg and the Staff: 12 Int, 2 Hit, 6 H/s, 9 Mana, 10 Dmg, 8 armor, 11-14 skill dmg

For me the difference in Demonic was worth making the investment given that we still don't have an official release date for Mt. Fang. (A gamble on my part, we'll see how it plays out...)

Anyhow, I recommend you continue rocking out your Enchanted Staff Set to 60 (I made a similar climb using an Enchanted Staff Set for max damage/armor with a mix of Sewer and Nuri gear for my Wand/Eye load out for max armor at rock bottom prices when I was the only mage in the party) and then make the jump to Charmin' Glyph at 60. Hopefully once you get there we'll have a release date for Mt Fang and then you can make an educated decision on whether or not to go Demonic based upon a solid date vs. the high stakes poker the rest of us are playing today...

BTW, my strategy is to run my Demonic load out from 61-65 in hopes that its able to take the beating that I'm sure the Devs will hit us with. (Given that the experience curve from 61-65 is going to be North of 50K+ xp I believe I'll be getting enough value out of my set) Then I'll make the jump into whatever righteous gear they've created.

Interested to hear whatever decision you make. GOOD LUCK!
Thanks for the advice! Kel, I didn't see that thread, thanks!
To me it doesn't look like there's much of an advantage at this point to upgrading to glyph or demonic. The plan now is to level to 57 and evaluate then. I've got a nuri's cloth and helm that are level 60. My glyph cloth of charmin' is level 58 so I'll sell it. When I get to 60 I'll have to buy a staff if I want to go cheap or I may get a demonic set if the prices plummet. I don't think a glyph set will be worth the upgrade.