Thread: A pally with a two-hander ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Okay.. I didn't read all of the posts, as they seemed to be saying the same thing, so forgive me for repeating, if I do.
    To be the best possible damage out-put, and survivability, you want min str for your gear, 11 int, rest to dex. Why 11 int? Because with 11 int you get 1 m/s. Get 94 str by level 30, though, and get the iceberg sword. That will be enough to take you all the way to 50 (imo) for weapons. I did this with my bird. As for a build, do 6 BOM(always 6), and at least 5 BOV. By level 35, BOV needs 6. At level 35 have a build similar to this (for PvE):

6 BOM
    6 BOV
    1 Res
    1 Ice Storm
    1 Frostbite
    4 Drain
    5 Fire
    6 Lightning
    3 heal
    1 Shield

This would also be decent in PvP, if you chose to try that aswell. After 35, just max fire, drain, then heal, then the ices. After that, you can get up those debuffs. I only recommend the debuff that does -dodge and -armor. And remember, it doesn't matter when you put points into those skills, as long as it gets there.

Stats at 35 should be
    94 str
    11 int
    75 dex

94 str is the most important. For the iceberg 2h sword. I would recommend using one of the swamp plates here, too, as they give a nice hit %. (Copperhead is best).

The item set up I would use is:

Iceberg 2h
    (Any pink sniper helm)
    Copperhead's Croc Scale Plate

That set up is fairly cheap (50-70k at max?) and will hold you to level 45. By this level, you'll most likely want to start looking at the tank set ups, as armor starts becoming important.

Hope this helps you, PM me if you have any questions you want to ask me. Also, if you ever get into PvP, I can help a lot there, and teach you a few tricks. (:
    Last edited by Zapoke; 11-03-2011 at 08:33 PM.