Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Log in to Pocket Legends for Crazy XP Now through the end of November!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I will likely be the only person to complain…

I put in a lot of hours to gain level 61. I mean just level 60-61 was 100,000 xp (Not that it was hard). Also, I spent a lot of gold and time gaining my level 60 set of armor.

I don’t see the purpose anymore… the level cap increases to fast, it defeats the purpose of even trying to keep up with the jones’. I also don’t find a purpose to purchasing/hunting for the new armors when they are obsolete in 3-6 months.
    Wouldn’t it make sense to increase the level cap to 61, then next update introduce a new hunting grounds, perhaps some level 61 armor (not 60…61!). About a year later increase the level cap to 66… so on and so forth.

As it stands now, ill log out for 2 years, come back when the cap is 81…. Level up in 5 days because the XP is ¼ what all the elite people did.

Frankly…
    I believe the 4x elixir is a cash cow you guys are milking now. I predict a level increase every 3-6 months forever. Each new increase, 123412 players spend $50 on elixirs. This is a killer business model, but pretty crappy for the player experience.

Since I hit 61 I logged in for all of 10 mins…. No reason to play. No new armor, no new areas…nothing.

See you all at 81...maybe

**edit**
    I would like to add....
    increasing level caps so quickly will destroy the economy of equipment. We will never again need to"work" for our gear.
    Last edited by Snub; 11-14-2011 at 06:18 PM.
    Snub (65) Full Dex Archer

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snub For This Useful Post: