Thread: What is the Point of OP's

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Really? Op and Comm aren't a good team? Huh. Moog (Op) and I (Comm) just did a bunch of runs in Biosphere, just he and I and things seemed to die pretty quickly, although neither he nor I did. As far as what good an Op is, they do a lot of damage very, very quickly. At 36 with dual-pistols, I'm doing 55-86 damage and 141 DPS. Hit Precision and my Critical hit goes up to 75 and my chance to hit is 125%.

As Slant said, when I'm on Rauen, my primary duty is to take out the healers as fast as possible and then I move onto the women with the wand thingies. When we're at the boss in Core, it's to take out mobs as quickly as possible--less chance of one of them making it to the terminal. For a quick kill when you need one, really it's hard to beat an Op.

I love Engies, I truly do--one of my 3 mains is an Engie, but Engie's ain't perfect. No class is (as much as I like to think my Op is close. ). That's why this game requires teamwork.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CanonicalKoi For This Useful Post: