Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fun Fact.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

1. I too get along with most people.
    2. Don't get along with people who cause petty drama. I am in no mood for it, and I will not tolerate it either.
    3. I am in a relationship been with my boyfriend for 3 years now
    4. I am a mother to a pretty little girl who is almost 2 years old
    5. Favorite devs have to be Flip and JohnStamosLives. Because they're AWESOME!
    6. I am the GM to Fallen Mages we're awesome!
    7. I am also an Ambassador of Alterra we're SUPER AWESOME!
    8. I enjoy helping others and making friends.
    9. Seeing people happy makes me happy.
    10. I am a spelling natzi.. but, my iPhone disagrees with that.
    11. Favorite ladies in the game will always be Cheryvil & Krissiferous. They were the first ladies to befriend me.
    12. Yes, I am a girl so stop asking me! lmfao
    13. I am also bi-sexual. I don't tell many people that because guys get ... well you know how guys get. & some girls get weird about it. Oh well its not like I'm going to hit on you! I am in a relationship lmao.
    14. I have OCD, its pretty embarrassing.. mainly because I get anxious if something isn't clean.
    15. My name is Katie.
      My middle name is a
    16. color. I bet you will never guess it.
    17. my birthday is on Thanksgiving this year XD
    18. ive dyed my hair any color you could think of. I also cut my own hair.
    19. my favorite character is a mage. I enjoy reviving your butts a million times lmfao.
    20. favorite food is chicken curry & naan. Which some of you probably think is weird for a white girl to enjoy lmfao.
    21. im always cooking something new and interesting. I'm quite good at it too.
    22. love painting, drawing & anything that has to do with art.
    23. i am a crochet machine. i make blanket, hair accessories, stuffed animals.
    24. im not a dog or cat person. i'd rather have a pet rat. they're cuter haha.
    25. started playing PL in may of 2010. stumbled upon it by chance. I was looking for a fun game to play on my phone. never played a game like this until now. AND I LOVE IT
    26. i have my own xbox live account KTpantyhose add me if you enjoy playing some Call of Duty
      ehhh.. if I'm missing something i apologize.
    Last edited by KTpantyhose; 11-20-2011 at 12:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    -I aim to work for marvel comics
    -I can't paint to save my life
    -one of the few Spanish guys that don't like beans
    -I can't eat anything with white, creamy condiments (mayo, ranch, etc.)
    -severe fear of rollercoasters after almost falling out of one when I was young
    -I hate, HATE seafood
    -I hate drawing while being watched. Idk I feel like I'm being judged if I make
    Mistake lol
    -I hate hip hop/rap/reggae although I used to love it at one point. Can't stand any of it now
    haha its ok. the only beans i like are black beans. i don't know why. but i love them. when i was 13 we went to six flags and while waiting for the batman and robin coaster to start my safety harness shot up while they were counting down.. they wouldn't let me get off the ride instead they locked me in with a master lock.. from then on i will NOT ever go back to six flags. i don't like any of the genres of music either. yuck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Thumbs up

What fun!!! I could spend ALL day commenting on specific items from the ongoing posts, and that would take all day... so...

- I just learned that Kaytar is a master necromancer
    - I am *not* indian (and don't have a red dot for any other reason either), but *can* do the accent!
    - I love music, and love to write and record my own music. I play guitar (mainly) and hack at other instruments, some of them virtual. It makes me giddy!
    - I have 5 children, 2 of them of the biological variety (the blended family is a norm these days), my youngest turned 17 last month!
    - I am a Sagittarius... for anyone who buys into astrology, beware - I'm a *real* Sag. ha!
    - I love to laugh, and love to make others laugh.
    - I talk a LOT. I rarely shut up, and I realize I enjoy hearing myself talk more than others do. My friends are very kind to suffer it graciously...
    - I am definitely a spelling and grammar bigot. I look at language as an artistic medium. The more colors, the better!
    - I will be your friend regardless of age, race, color, creed, political association, sexual orientation, or character class - as long as you reciprocate my kindness.
    - I love RPG's, and have played them since about the age of 13 when you had to do it with paper and dice (and frankly would still prefer to do it that way!)
    - I am, and have always been, a g33k. I have had an affinity for computers since childhood, and my favorite band is Rush. Proof-positive right there.
    - I like chick flicks (but also many other genres). Just confessing I cried at Steel Magnolias. (Remember - there is a no-flame rule on this thread! haha!)
    - I believe I am very open-minded. People fascinate me, and the more different we are, the more I'd like to learn from them.
    - I don't like flying in airplanes, but I do it anytime I can get there quicker that way regardless.
    - I believe every time we step out of our comfort zone we grow, so I do like to push my limits to see what more I can be.
    - I am a cat person. I like dogs a lot, too. It's not one-or-the-other... I just prefer cats. Maybe because they prefer me!
    - I started playing PL in summer 2010, but didn't socialize much. I joined the forum in September and that helped tie me up with other players in-game. I highly recommend it to others when in-game!
    - Some of thee coolest people I have met on the forums, or via their associated in-game characters (so far), each of whom make me laugh and are clever and kind, include (but not limited to!!) StompArtist, Robertnnnn (I always forget the digits), FluffNStuff, KTpanyhose, Fairy, Jazzblue, Drewcapu, Ayc2000, BodMaster, Honeypot, Afk, Handsoffmyvodka, Arailla, Slant, Fyrce, CanonicalKoi, jenniebeans, and <insert your name here> .
    - I don't know any of the devs, but look forward to meeting some soon.
    - I think STS is one of the coolest and most creative game studios ever!!!

That's plenty! (For now. Did I mention I rarely shut up??)

Oh, one more. I am a "shrek". This is a name Fluff & Stomp & Bod helped me come up with one morning when I asked if I was a forum troll. We determined that while I do indeed systematically add random and off-topic comments to threads, it is done only in the interest of humor and not to evoke negative reactions. So I'm a nice ogre, not a troll. (Thanks for the counseling session, guys!)

Oh, ONE more. I (and a small number of others) enjoy singing sappy love songs in the chatbox early in the morning. Honeypot runs the karaoke bar. All genres are welcome I'm sure!

Peace, love, and Bobby Sherman y'all!! Hope to talk to, or meet you soon. I don't know a stranger - only friends I haven't met yet.
    Last edited by MimeRifle; 11-23-2011 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Forgot one of the coolest people... this might happen again.

MimeRifle-Comm/40 | Radaroreilly-Eng/40
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing." G.B. Shaw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

I get along with most people
    I have a long time gaming experience
    I love to do runs with people in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Wink

How about some odd stuff about myself....hmm.

Once I mistook a snowbank for solid ground while running in the snow and barely missed flying over the edge into an icy creek below. I'm alive now no doubt due to the kindness of friends and strangers who did the human ladder thing and pulled me back off the edge where I was laying **very still** to not break the remaining snow crust that was holding me up from falling into the creek.

Another time I thought it would be fun to ride the inner tube down the snowy hill (in a quarry) face first on my belly. The sudden change in angle at the bottom of the slope caught me off guard, bounced my head on the ground and nearly knocked me out. My eyes were blue grey at the time and they shifted to icy blue, almost entirely losing the grey, for some time after the impact.

My tenth wedding anniversary is this week.

For anybody who thinks women are poor players, my wife is still better than I am at PL/SL and she got me to start strafing rather than standing in one spot and shooting.

I have a hunch that when we have good enough telescopes to see beyond the haze/shock wave remnant of the big bang we'll see...more universe. I think the "big bang" was a local phenomenon, universally speaking, and the universe is a lot bigger than we realize. Not to mention the multiverse.

I like writing, especially creative writing, though I seem to be better at essays than stories. I was once a national merit scholarship semifinalist - who knows what more might have happened if a sibling hadn't destroyed the paperwork for the finals the night before I had to mail it back.

I like *hot* food. I can't eat it as often as I would like but when it makes your eyes and nose run is just entry level - when it makes you feel kinda funny because it is so hot is where the real fun is. I do prefer flavorful hot though, some hot sauces are very one note and boring except for adding heat to a recipe.

On the above note, my wife has made the best (and hottest) salsa and General Tso's Chicken I've ever had.

I like strong cheese - sharp, stinky, anything so long as it is not plain. I just don't find Queso Fresco terribly interesting. Good mozzarella is only slightly more interesting than fresco.

I'm a hopeful cynic. I think most of the troubles in the world are caused by a "non-spiracy" of selfish and shortsighted people who cooperate with each other when/where it suits their interests. I also think humanity has potential to grow beyond this world and this level of consciousness.

Not even a start on a snapshot of me but enough to give you some idea why I'm so odd. 8-D Someone once told me I was trying too hard to be strange - I don't know that they ever understood that I don't try to be strange, I try to keep it reigned in so people don't immediately flee.
    2.718281828459045235360287471352662497757247093699 95957496696762772407663035354759457138217852516642 74274663919320030599218174135966290435729003342952 60595630738132328

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

cool stories bros

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

In game name Econodeath and Econobird
    I love PL to death.
    Enjoy joking, laughing, killing things that aren't bear mage or enchantress. LOL
    I get along with basically everyone I ever met in pl...
    Im married and we have one son who enjoys watching friends play dressup with their toons.
    PL life is grand!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I am completely head-over-heels in love with the sweetest scoundrel I've ever met.

DL: Mia - lvl 31 | SL: Mia - lvl 48 - commando | Darling - lvl 51 - operative
    PL: Miafee - lvl 71 enchantress | Perimia - lvl 53 - enchantress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Fun facts:
    I like turtles
    I play PL and am on STS a lot now
    And I don't have a lot to say
    I got this name from the name gen lol

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage