Quote Originally Posted by DJMdivine View Post
Im pretty sure a lot of people use tapjoy for the fact that it says free platinum when you look into the store. And if you can buy vanities which is porbably the second most thing bought besides elixirs im sure it will cut into thier profits. A free platinum feature such as tapjoy should be good enough for users.
Which is why I said only SOME items are available for purchase with Silver Plat. If you only get a certain amount every week/every month/whatever, then that plat is gone until you get more. If these people were not going to buy actual plat in the first place, then there is no difference at all. They're spending free platinum. Those who purchase platinum will continue to purchase platinum. The cycle doesn't get effected at all. It's not like you buy the items for money. You pay a set price for a bundle of platinum. You can all that platinum in a day, or make 2k platinum last a year. It doesn't matter to STS, because you've already paid for it.

I don't know, I really don't see this hurting the economy at all. Those who won't purchase plat still won't, but atleast they get a chance to get some cool gear. Exposure to cool gear may spark some interest in more gear, thus leading to gold plat sales. Not every one can afford platinum, but I'm sure they'd love a chance to get some free. Plus, it's a positive step for STS in the eyes of the younger crowd.

Oh, and I have NO idea how Tapjoy works, where to get tapjoy, or anything...so it's not as popular as you might think So I won't be using that for platinum.