Some nice ideas, but at one point I have to disagree:

Of course I will fight back! And you can't call it "rushing" back with the meaning of attacking an unprepared player since whoever rushes will be pretty much aware of the propability that he will be killed.
Or does a person rush you and than just stand around waiting for something to happen? No, either they leave -.- or they try to go on rushing.
And actually, I like how some rushers spice up some PvP games aka as forest chatclubs *
You have to be always prepared when somebody joins the game whose intentions you don't know.
When I see them buffing and running towards me, I usually buff too, but I don't attack until they do the first step. If they do, so do I and most likely I manage to shoot them down quickly, since as you said, they are "noobs" (most likely...). But sometimes I'm in a 1v1 fight or texting or something, and the rusher get's me.
In both cases the first thing I ask is not "Noob rusher!" or something like this but simply "why?" or "why rushing?" So they have a chance to say something in case they are just new to PvP. If so, I don't mind.
I find all these players who always ask for "freebies" or "revenge kills" completely ridiculous. Many "pros" do it as well.
But in case they don't, but they try to rush me again, they can be prepared for some 1v1 rushing action, that goes as long as someone leaves or gives up.
And I, personally really enjoy those, since it requires much more strategy than a simple 1on1. Running, tree hugging, everything allowed!
Only thing I don't like, eventhough I might be sometimes guilty of this, is when the whole team - even non-rushed players - group up against this one person... No more challenge at all.

So, I think everyone can handle rushers like they feel to, but IMO, if they really ASK for a beatup, they will get it and I will serve it with a smile on my face.
Worst thing to do is to smack talk against the rusher, this won't help!

I don't know who posted this once in a thread, but it's so true, it stuck to my mind:

"Only a noob calls others noob. Pros shut up and kill."