Quote Originally Posted by Bakoffmycandy View Post
Saw this in PL a while ago. That is why I chose to leave PL & stay on SL. I am not complaining by any means, just voicing my opinion. one of the factors in choosing to stay with SL was how much of a fresh start it was. I had x2 lvl 60's geared from Nuri's & left shortly after that. I would like to believe that STS can take opinions like these as constructive criticism & learn from it. I am but a humble gamer hoping that our Voiced Opinions are heard.

Side note : Blast Shield was kind of rare. A lot of people miss out on DOTD offers at times & it wasnt a vanity you saw every one wearing until recently. Just seems to me that all the more exclusive offers you don't see often have all been offered with in a weeks span.
STS is a business, as we all know. STS wants people to stay interested in the game. STS realizes that if some people who love gear and vanities can't get certain fun stuff like Blast Shields, Chrome Jetpacks, Pumpkin Heads, Blue Antennas, that they tend to get frustrated or fade off which of course equals no plat being bought. I am not saying I personally care for 'exclusive' stuff being re-offered, quite the contrary (being the owner of the previously 'exclusive' Fiery Antennas in PL before they were DoTD). But we have to realize that everything that STS has mostly done as of late is making the game less hardcore (especially PL) and more casual, and kindler/happier/gentler as far as the availability of cool/fun/vanity items.

People are obviously buying a lot of the extras and DOTD....it would be stupid of them not to re-offer popular money-makers. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and no one is "wrong", but I think this is just gonna not gain any traction with them from a business perspective...in my (often wrong) opinion. Bowing out of this thread, have at it.