Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Can somebody say the Grinch Stole Christmas? I know I can.

Let me just get this straight about what we have.

You promised us new items, that is correct. Wait, wut? ALL of the items cost platinum in one way or another?

You promised us new content. Wait, wut? New content is the SAME map from last year with winter festival items that have new looks but the same stats? Allrighty...

Let me calculate how long it will take me to farm items I want efficiently: Parenthesis stand for multiplication.

(2P for 1 time access)(20 platinum for Shamrock Elixir to farm efficiently)(Roughly 5 runs in an hour?) So, this campaign can cost me anywhere from 10-50 platinum per hour? This is an all time low.

I'm not sure if you guys realize, but MANY of the players of both SL and PL are at our last nerves for how expensive the game has gotten. I'm starting to see myself as a dollar value rather than a customer.

I'm fine with paying for vanity packs. Paying per instance is crossing the line though and shows the greed I've been trying to deny for a while now.

Thank you all for the wonderful Christmas and act of gift giving y'all have so spectacularly shown.

[Copied and pasted from the original thread]
+1...
i raged so hard after i killed the boss and i found out i have to pay 2 plat for EACH ITEM!!! seriously.. im thinking of quitting.