Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsofjane View Post
Meh last comment, cuz I think I've said more than enough lol.......

It's all ones opinion, what is right, what is wrong, what is rude, what is fun...... Meh until there are rules stating the such I will play the way I think pvp should be played.
example: speed limit says 65 mph, i drive 69-70 mph, police dont pull me over cuz it is a un writen rule that it is still ok to do, even though it is not writen out as a hard cut rule... rushing is in this grey area - its not nice and not a rule, however 98% of the ppl are telling you they dont like it, and stop, it is a "community" rule - go against the community and be ready for constant flaming and rushing back or booting.

look we are saying be part of our community - we want good players - and appriciate them!!!! comsmicghost beat my warbird like 15 times straight in a fair and even fight (not even for me i lost - lol) but how else will i learn how to kill a pally mage with out going head to head? so, come joing us with out rushing !!! please, beat me so i can get better and learn or gtfo (lol - inside joke).