Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ctf Suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis:478958
    A person with the flag could go on a rampage if there was no way to boot. Spawn killing is certainly one of the biggest issues at hand. I think that you're looking for a solution for a relatively isolated event ... getting booted with the flag. Spawn killing by comparison is much more common.
    no no. I would think that PROs would shutup and run. Whats the point of spawn killing? No one does it lol. And KDR on CTF doesn't matter anyway. Maybe another solution like you can't enter other teams spawn area? like The Lions den when you have to click "travel to lion's den" but this would say: "travel to arena" and there is no way back to the spawning point. Just throwing out ideas. That's what suggestions are for.
    Kaytar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaarataka:478799
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytar View Post
    how is it impractical???? WOW REALLY?! Your just mad because I called your friend out on forums
    Please reread his post. Do you see him defending his friend? I don't. As for the suggestion I disagree whole heartedly. I think PvP and CTF is fine that way it is, rushers and all. If you cant handle being rushed, then leave the game. If your booted with the flag just to help the host win the game, then it should be reported to devs and have it handled there. CTF is by far my favorite part of this game and crippling a hosts hosting ability isn't the solution for your single occurrence. Now if this has happened multiple times and you haven't bothered reporting it to the devs, shame on you. If you have reported it and it still hasn't been resolved, shame on STS.
    Can't report it. I can only suggest it on forums. This issue isn't language or scam. And I never said she was defending her friend so I don't know why you said this? *end of friend issue*
    Kaytar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Y'all can troll me all you want lol red rep bar don't mean anything. Exept I have trolls lingering
    Kaytar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Y'all can troll me all you want lol red rep bar don't mean anything. Exept I have trolls lingering
    Trolling, nah. Just setting you straight. There is an emailing system that you can report him to. Try support@spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

So far, we have made reasonable counterpoints to your suggestion and have treated you in a relatively civil manner. You on the other hand have not been so civil towards us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis:479281
    So far, we have made reasonable counterpoints to your suggestion and have treated you in a relatively civil manner. You on the other hand have not been so civil towards us.
    how? I'd love some examples(:
    Kaytar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default You'd love examples? Okay then.

1. You FALSELY accused Whoisthis of disagreeing with your opinions because you disagreed with the opinions of his friend... (this sounds really childish to me as I'm writing this).

2. Spawn killing IS a very common issue. Since you don't know about it, it doesn't seem that you have too much experience in the world of PVP/CTF.

3. "And I never said she was defending her friend so I don't know why you said this? *end of friend issue*".

You accused Whoisthis of being mad (by disagreeing with you politely) because you disagreed with the opinions of Gaunab. You accused him of disagreeing with you because you disagreed with Gaunab. This means that your belief is that Whoisthis disagreed with you to support Gaunab, which means that in your belief, Whoisthis is, in fact, defending Gaunab.

4. "didn't have one until now. It's not like it's a democracy..."

Everyone is expressing their opinions politely, except you. You have created short-ended, hostile remarks towards so many people. Why would you be the one with the attitude? You will probably ask for an example of this, so:

"examples? Besides wanting to win/immatuarty"

You created this comment even when people above you have ALREADY POSTED reasons. An example is Elyseon. He said that if the flag-bearers were immune to booting, spawn killing would occur. Yet, you ignored his comment. Hmm...

5. "Was playing capture the flag and a certain player (not calling anyone out) booted me with the reason "give it back". Sad thing was, this person is max level
    ~end of rant~
    My suggestion is: Make the person with the flag un-bootable. This would solve the booting issue"

Why did he boot you saying "Give it back"? As I do not the full story, I have formulated a reason. The reason is because he wanted to have a fair 3v3 and you would ruin it by scoring the flag.

Are those enough examples?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13lacklegionz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

To begin with, necroing is frowned upon. This thread is one month old and seeing that a flame war is brewing, should probably be locked.

@Kaytar:

You are not going to increase your credibility on the forums by arguing with us, nor you will increase the probability that your ideas will be implemented.
    Last edited by WhoIsThis; 12-07-2011 at 10:26 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhoIsThis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 13lacklegionz:505673
    1. You FALSELY accused Whoisthis of disagreeing with your opinions because you disagreed with the opinions of his friend... (this sounds really childish to me as I'm writing this).

2. Spawn killing IS a very common issue. Since you don't know about it, it doesn't seem that you have too much experience in the world of PVP/CTF.

3. "And I never said she was defending her friend so I don't know why you said this? *end of friend issue*".

You accused Whoisthis of being mad (by disagreeing with you politely) because you disagreed with the opinions of Gaunab. You accused him of disagreeing with you because you disagreed with Gaunab. This means that your belief is that Whoisthis disagreed with you to support Gaunab, which means that in your belief, Whoisthis is, in fact, defending Gaunab.

4. "didn't have one until now. It's not like it's a democracy..."

Everyone is expressing their opinions politely, except you. You have created short-ended, hostile remarks towards so many people. Why would you be the one with the attitude? You will probably ask for an example of this, so:

"examples? Besides wanting to win/immatuarty"

You created this comment even when people above you have ALREADY POSTED reasons. An example is Elyseon. He said that if the flag-bearers were immune to booting, spawn killing would occur. Yet, you ignored his comment. Hmm...

5. "Was playing capture the flag and a certain player (not calling anyone out) booted me with the reason "give it back". Sad thing was, this person is max level
    ~end of rant~
    My suggestion is: Make the person with the flag un-bootable. This would solve the booting issue"

Why did he boot you saying "Give it back"? As I do not the full story, I have formulated a reason. The reason is because he wanted to have a fair 3v3 and you would ruin it by scoring the flag.

Are those enough examples?
    I asked whoisthis, not Blacklegionz. My comments are not hostile, but rather infomation-seeking. So I'd like some examples of my hostiles. It was 3 vs 3 already, so I bet I have more experiance than you. *Hostility intended* You started the flames not me, so please stay off my threads. Thank you
    Kaytar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis:505691
    To begin with, necroing is frowned upon. This thread is one month old and seeing that a flame war is brewing, should probably be locked.

@Kaytar:

You are not going to increase your credibility on the forums by arguing with us, nor you will increase the probability that your ideas will be implemented.
    Not necro-ing, my friend (:

@whoisthis
    Don't need your credibility, seeing as you are arguing with me right now. Good day!
    Kaytar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Kaytar, pvp around the board, then We'll talk. I doubt you will have the same views.

~MM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah:515672
    Kaytar, pvp around the board, then We'll talk. I doubt you will have the same views.

~MM
    I will, tomorrow. All day. Then I'll talk to you in game. Add me?
    Kaytar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

I like this idea, since it would benefit quite a lot of people. +1