Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
Hey Bodmaster,

I'm sorry you feel that we avoid questions. As for prior issues, I don't know what to tell you. I can only point to this most recent evidence of enforcement that we do take these issues serious.

As you will note from our Terms of Service: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/termsofservice.php
Okay thanks for taking the time to reply Sam. Not exactly a full explanation, but am glad these issues are being taken seriously from now on. I have read both ToS and Forum rules, and knew that the age limit was 13, but after finding out that it was a law then thats when it hit me as to why it havent been the case from the start.

As shown above it does feel we (community) can only get your (STS) attention when we make posts like my last one on this thread, and so we know its been veiwed and being actioned, this shouldn't really be the case. Thanks again, and will contine to do what i have since i started.

Quote Originally Posted by Raterax View Post
Ok, so I turned 13 years old on February 4 this year. On Techquake's forums account, for those of you who don't know me I am Techquake's big Brother, it says he I'd banned for being too young to be on the forums. And it says: Ban will be lifted - never. Does this mean he can't go on it forever? He was shocked and started crying in the corner and never go out of bed for half a day! LMFAO! Btw, Techquake is 10 years old right now, he is not 9 so in 3 years can he be back on?
Talking about bans is against ToS, your best bet at a responce is contacting support unfortunetly, its the weekend soon i so i would do it asap.

By looking at what you have stated then, for knowing (or should have read the ToS before logging in) that they were breaking this and infact the law, i doubt he will be able to play again