Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ambassadors

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adidaman View Post
    For everyones's sake, stop responding to them guys. I say them because razerfingers seems to have joined him in trolling the AOA. Just stop responding and wait for the thread to be locked
    trollers gonna troller haters gonna hate, not gonna stop my opinion from being said. and there was no troll in my post above thank you very much. i was simply asking why aoA's have to be lvl 10? theres notihing to do at that lvl really.
    Last edited by razerfingers; 01-11-2012 at 12:30 PM.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey Beakofjustice,

If you take a look at the Ambassador's Mission Statement: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...and-Guidelines you can see that the program is a player one that has dev support. Their goals are not to provide feedback to Spacetime Studios, but instead to help new players have fun with the game. We get questions from interested players who want to contribute to the game community all the time. "How can I help?" "I want to be involved" The Ambassadors are one way we are supporting players to those ends. It also helps raise the quality of players playing Pocket Legends. You may have experienced loading into a pick up group where someone is playing, well, less than informed. The AoA help to address that by giving new players real advice. Not everyone learns the same way, and many often skip tutorials.

It seems to me that you have an axe to grind about our "lie to [Spacetime's] 'free-to-play' claim". I'd ask that if you have questions or concerns about that issue, that you write me directly instead of indirectly attacking a volunteer player group. My door is always open to you.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-application-D

@razerfingers

You don't want forum policing so here's my opinion. The above thread is your attempt to join this group of uneducated pvpers. Don't think you are helping your case.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    trollers gonna troller haters gonna hate, not gonna stop my opinion from being said. and there was no troll in my post above thank you very much. i was simply asking why aoA's have to be lvl 10? theres notihing to do at that lvl really.
    The intent is for AoA characters to not be powerlevelers, which is probably what you get if you have a high level character in low level adventure areas. That's where the level 10 guideline comes from. If someone doesn't want to hang out on a toon at lvl 10 with exp turned off, then AoA is probably not the right outlet for them. No one has to be in AoA to be a helpful addition to the game community. This is just one way we're trying to support player initiatives.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-application-D

@razerfingers

You don't want forum policing so here's my opinion. The above thread is your attempt to join this group of uneducated pvpers. Don't think you are helping your case.
    glad to see someone reads my threads
    Last edited by razerfingers; 01-11-2012 at 12:48 PM.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump