Hello all:

Unfortunately, the developers and administrators have decided that Man Rules are inappropriate for this forum, as there are women and children who peruse through the various posts that make up this forum. And so, there will be no more Man Rules of the Week.

And, of course, as a guest on the forum, you have to abide by its rules. It is a shame, as I had 51 other man rules. But, it's all good.

I do have a question, as my wife and son both read these man rules, and they did not see anything sexist or offensive about them. What was it that caused the topic to be locked? What did I write that was offensive to people?

I'm not writing this to be argumentative, but out of curiosity. All kidding aside, I didn't see anything offensive about rules for peeing in a urinal. If one of the admins or developers can share some insight, that would be greatly appreciated.

I looked at the Forum Rules, and examined all 15 of them. I don't see how any of them were violated.

If any of the admins or developers can shed light on this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Bronxman