Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What old school item that you can't get would you like to see brought back?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sryyoulose View Post
    I would like to propose something! Instead of bringing back founders which would stink... For the players who have been registered for a year or more! Should get a dedication helm! Same stats as founders but a different design! As for other things I want brought back... I want to be able to obtain vanity sets... Such as sewer completion helm... And nuris shield that Is all.

I don't want items to be bought back but for next Christmas event please do odd number holiday items I.e. LVL 15 25 35! Thuja

Thank you for listening
    I like the idea of a dedication helm, but I would be definately choked to say the least if they brought back the Sewer crown or the Nuri Shield, and that's coming from someone who didn't get the shield. It was promised by the devs (Sam, specifically) that that is one thing that shall remain exclusive. I just dropped 400 plat getting the Mt.Fang 66 vanity, and spent that much or more getting the 56 crown.

If I had known they'd be obtainable at any time, I would have not used any plat, and anyone who did would be deserving of a plat refund for all elixirs used from 55-56, 60-61, and 65-66.
    It just won't happen. That's a surefire way to alienate 80% of the people who busted their butts to get one in time.

Also, for the argument that some people started playing too late to get any of the cap vanities, well, sorry for your luck, but just because you started late doesn't entitle you to all previous experiences and items.
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebalere For This Useful Post: