Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Let's settle the mature way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Let's settle the mature way.

I you twinks were so mature then you would have settled without wanting a pvp fight. I say we all have peace. Post this below if you want peace. "twink=droid, no more fighting"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zolum View Post
    I you twinks were so mature then you would have settled without wanting a pvp fight. I say we all have peace. Post this below if you want peace. "twink=droid, no more fighting"
    lol , um excuse me sir but were we in a dispute to begin with ? you decide to simply come up with an argument which only consists of you . We have nothing to do with this so stop making useless posts like this . Theres a reason why you on most of our block lists. Ive said this before but we do not care what you do so you may do what you want , simply dont involve us in this .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

We are a pvp guild.

Conflict resolution is named justly.

We never wanted a dispute. You brought us in it and flamed us.

I settle things in pvp.

I don't really care about names and blah blah blah. But when you flame us with false idiotic statements then it gets on my nerves.
    Main: Ardon lvl 41 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Both me and Ardon told you we should settle this in pvp. Did we not?

Why not let you decide the challenge. This way you don't get mad if you loose.

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Lol. still at this? smh.

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaltiar View Post
    Lol. still at this? smh.
    Ikr lol

All we want is to pvp, drama is too childish -___-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

sing *why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends....*

Name:  happy.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  20.0 KB

Infinite Union-Officer Click here to join
    Trixie-Rogue/ Trixietoo-Sorcerer

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trixie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I am on Ardon,Kano,and javier's side.they are right you have to stop posting useless posts that nobody cares about.its so simple if they don't want peace or want any of this junky post get it to your brain they don't want any of this. You have no rights calling PT stupid you are just making a fool of yourself and your guild. Good day Kid

"There's more than meets the Eye"
    Star Legends: Zraorizer/TheHelper/TheHelperJr
    Dark Legends: Dragon
    Pocket Legends: Zraorizer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

This did not go as planned. This was my way of apology. If you still want to fight me with posts then go ahead. I guess it could have been a coincidence that the guild were made so close together. I just could not believe it. I am sorry. There you go happy. Our guilds were ok at first. Then I missed out on the new 1v1 rules. I thought that is was just for pl. Then I rushed and said sorry and then got rushed. It started there. I am sorry for the trouble. I will not say that it was all my fault though. You can not blame it all on me. If this is not enough then I can explain more of how this started.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Tired of game drama its a game guys we are all suposed to have fun and play with each other dont take it seriously -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

It didnt seem like much of an apology.
    We never talked crap about about your guild. Nor did we even bother when we were provoked by you guys in the past.
    I told you before, a name doesn't matter. Guilds are made all the time.

But nope, you took it upon yourself to pretty much call us out and say that Project Twink is a copy of your guild. That we are full of idiots. That we copy one build. That we rush. That we have no common sense.

Honestly, it didn't matter to me. But you keep on saying these false idiotic things that just gets at me.

PT is copy of your low lvl guild?

Hmmm Ronin is a low lvl guild. They've been around for a while, can't it be said that you copied them?

I've said it many times before, me and kano have been thinking for quite a while, we had a twink pvp guild in the works for a long time. Does it matter so much to you that there are several low lvl pvp guilds?

When I saw your guild thread I thought to myself, "oh that's cool, someone had the same idea."

Why even care?

There a TONS of guilds. You can say that all end game guilds copied each other. It doesn't matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Huh...... This is what I mean. I apologize, you dont accept. Same thing happened when I tried to end this months ago. When I try to end it, you provoke me with a challenge. You don't want peace? Then don't have peace. I am trying to settle this right. You don't want to? Fine! This is the "Mature way" you just won't go with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Both of you! Please. I don't mean to interfere, but can you both just drop it. It is not all zolum's fault and it is not all ardon's fault. Are you guys really that much different. You both pvp, you both like star legends, and you both want to protect a cause. Please be nice to each other now. Peace is probably the best answer. I am taking no sides. Just please make peace.
    No one knows who I am. Nor will they ever. I disappear in the day, but reappear in the night.
    Keep your distance and I'll keep mine. They're on to me, but will never know the truth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

LOL

ROFL

LMAO

Cmon, Zolum! Go ahead in your blindness to words of the common sense and good attitude! Your freaking out is really on the edge of being funny and being insane... This is nice comedy you are making out! This can entertain me till the new content is being made...

Seriously, i'm not in PT or even have a twink, but if i did, after reading yo posts i would join them, not u, coz i would like to participate with 'normal' guys.. Stop trollin dude
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Didn't help the peace but whatever dude. I apologized and therefore don't feel obligated to do anything else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Here's what I see from my point of view.
    If I recall, Zolum had a post saying you two guilds were having a "war", obviously people did not take that post too well.
    IMO, who really cares what they call a "low level toon with the best gear" is called, I myself have been calling them (in any game) twinks,
    other people might want to call them by a different name, that should not be a problem.
    And for this post, if you wanted to apologize, it would have been a better idea to pm the guild master and call a truce instead of bringing it out in public.
    Sometimes they may not go according to plans, such as in this case.

Bottom line. Zolum has apologized, this does not need go further, enjoy the game, everybody love everybody!
    Cheers.

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Lol what war ? We PT aren't a bunch of kids , we ignored what ever he said and moved on . We would see him in game and he would refuse to pvp us as we had twinks in our name . Honestly I could care less what he calls low level toons , we just ridiculed him among our selves as to how much of a big deal he is making over a name . He then makes idiotic threads like the last one , which really annoyed me and I'm sure others as well. This entire thing is a joke and we have nothing to do with what ever he claims. Let him rant all he wants about something that never existed in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaltiar View Post
    Here's what I see from my point of view.
    If I recall, Zolum had a post saying you two guilds were having a "war", obviously people did not take that post too well.
    IMO, who really cares what they call a "low level toon with the best gear" is called, I myself have been calling them (in any game) twinks,
    other people might want to call them by a different name, that should not be a problem.
    And for this post, if you wanted to apologize, it would have been a better idea to pm the guild master and call a truce instead of bringing it out in public.
    Sometimes they may not go according to plans, such as in this case.

Bottom line. Zolum has apologized, this does not need go further, enjoy the game, everybody love everybody!
    Cheers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Dear Kano, shall I direct you to the locked topic? link <That post was what I was referring to
    No one is stating you guys in PT are "a bunch of kids", *ahem, I'm in PT too if you did not know . It's great that you could "care less" about what he said. But if all the op wanted was attention (which I am guessing), don't let him have it, don't go around flaming him back, ignorance is bliss.
    Seeya around!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I hope that an agreement has been reached and peace restored.
    Last edited by Cahaun; 02-02-2012 at 07:28 AM.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cahaun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Zolum u r one disturbed and just absolutely crazy person. Wtf..man, u r mad seriously. Are you like in another world or something? U made this whole shyt up, and now u keep posting these threads about twinks and droids and peace and what not.

Crazy dude. People like u in game and forums will make me end up getting banned sooner or later...

I can't hold my words back when i see weirdos like u.
    It was fun while it lasted.