Quote Originally Posted by ihavenokills View Post
sts wants active people on the forums and if new accounts were made then left alone for good it would look bad with 1000 accounts made but only 100 are active still. almost everyone that i've talked to who isn't an active forumer that participated in the poll have only made an account just to get their friends off their backs about it then they left. This takes names up as well.

Making new accounts and not being able to vote in a poll has nothing to do with discriminating against races so please don't compare it like that. Many other forums do this and it doesn't effect the people in anyway.

I do state in the hidden post idea that you CAN still edit your post even though it's hidden. So im not entirely sure where you getting this from. Its a submission page for a contest, not a discussion thread. You can make a general discussion post to chat about the contest.

People feel that PM or emails are not looked over fairly and this would cause the pointing of fingers again. I'm sure the sts team would not like their emails or PM's spammed up with submissions. You also can't edit these.
Sorry if I didn't clarify enough but I meant that it would be like not being able to speak out your opinions.