Quote Originally Posted by kallima View Post
Well, very sad to see you go though I knew it was just a matter of time, hopefully you'll be back with Humania. You will definitely be missed but while it was here, your insights and suggestions were usually spot on and honestly, if my wi-fi weren't on the fritz I would be joining the ranks of the departed.

But its been a tumultuous year for both the players and STS, at least you'll be back for a bit with Humania. I do hope it can bridge that gap for you, as well as those that previously left. When so many stay because of the community, and the community we love disappears - what holds us here?
Not much, to your final question.

Once Royce, then later Phys, Yanis and Elly left either suddenly or slowly and asking each why offline, the main reason was there was nothing really left to learn and the game, and community to some extent, had gotten a little stale. A lot of players, like those guys, thrived on figuring out mechanics, tactics, strategies....with the exception of a couple of newer bosses in the last two campaigns, there's been no new skills, very few new strategies, recycled mobs abd map textures, etc. The thrill of discovery is a lot less as a result for those past players and for partially active players like Whoisthis or myself.

I've gone back to PC gaming as well, there is just way deeper gameplay and content. As Whoisthis mentioned, mobile games have their limitations and some of us want beyond that limit. STS did a great job w PL, but barring a miracle w Humania, which i honestly do not expect, i think PL has hit enough of a wall for the level of content some of us want and it's time to move on.

I'm over in Lord of the Rings Online and will be checking out Knights of the Old Republic soon. I'll be checking out Humania as well, because my OCD demands it