Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I am PROUD of who I am.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Ryan, I'm sorry, just because you're a soldier you think that you have the right to tell others how to live their lives? So what if you're fighting in Afghanistan. You're fighting for your country, not YOUR OWN BELIEFS. I swear, the military/navy/marines need to do something about the thick headed recruits they have. Oh wait, I forgot, that's why people like that don't rank up - they are too narrow minded in their own beliefs, so how can they be open minded in other aspects of life?

Ryan, are you telling me, you a solider, are afraid of homosexuals? I think people like you should be charged with a dishonorable discharge. We don't need people like you to fight for our country. Why? Because you're fighting for something America is NOT. Next time, soldier, go read the Constitution and the Amendments before you go fight for it.

Also, one more thing, are you telling me that if you're son is gay, you would abandon him? You got a lot of things to think about then before finding your significant other, or if you already have...

Most men who are so stubborn about others being gay is usually because they are insecure about their own sexuality and narcissistic. Just because somebody is gay does not mean they are going to hit on you every chance they get. Stop looking at the mirror, Brad Pitt, you aren't that pretty.

Enjoy Afghanistan, Ryan.

It's time to open your eyes and adapt. Charles Darwin did say survival of the fittest. Tell me Ryan, are you not willing to adapt, are YOU going to be the weaker part of the species that gets left behind because of such a superficial thing like sexuality preference? So in other, more crude terms, quit being a pig.
    I am fighting for the country I love and I know one person who died fighting for the country we live, breath and love our beautiful country and that is what I am fighting for and all of the other people who live here, to protect the world.

But I do not appreciate some guy thinking hes a hero for admitting hes...

RIP Gary, died and was a proper hero, oh and I will enjoy Afghan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adidaman View Post
    If you love gays, great for you
    That's what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by adidaman View Post
    Seriously, just stop.
    That's what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwihawk View Post
    I have no problem with Gay people because its your way of life
    That's what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by Siejo View Post
    Proof that regardless of age, gender, orientation and race we are a family and always will be.
    That's what she said.

(sorry had to catch up)

Let's make it SPARKLE!

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #103
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey gang,

I think this thread has run its course. Everyone has had their say. At the end of the day, no one person has to be right. We're all different - it would be boring if we were all the same.

Thanks for keeping the conversation on a friendly level and respecting other's opinions.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post: