Quote Originally Posted by Skeokateva View Post
Yes! I would love them to be offered in an elite campaign or something that players have to earn, because this is an on going game with new ppl beginning to play every day. Its difficult to explain to ppl that i recommend this game to that when they cap out they still won't have the opportunity to be as strong as other players, even though they maybe fans that are supper loyal. Starting a game later than others shouldn't result in a weaker/less stylish toon. I feel that every player should have the opportunity too become just as elite as thier fellow players, not doing so creates tention and disadvantages.

I do understand that ppl that have all bonus vanities do not (generally) feel the same as i do but, wouldn't it be nice to face evenly matched opponents in combat? Someone mentioned that players would quit if this happen and i don't believe thats entirely true as most ppl who play pl are loyal fans, and rage quitting is horribly bad form, just my opinion.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
Your comment might have had some validity IF THEY WERE NOT VANITIES. There is no stat improvement from any of the Arbiter gear. Sorry about peoples luck. Should have joined sooner or put forth the effort to cap when they were available.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D