Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Umm, you say you want this to be a constructive thread, yet all you did here was vent? Alrighty then... Sometimes I fail to grasp the logic of people.

Also, PL's economy is inflating, not going down. The surprisingly high rate of inflation is due to many factors, such as high liquidation rates, old players with discontinued items returning, thus injecting more money into the system, players buying gold, etc. It's definitely not due to some kid overpricing his items.

That's all I had to say.
It is constructive, instead of several threads of people posting scammer alert, or a problem with others in PL, it's all in one thread. This isn't a hate thread, it's to let out all you're agitated about in PL, and allow others to agree with you, and/or offer advice.

Pl's economy is trash and most people know it, an item worth a ton of money might bring half that in CS and an item worth 300-400k may bring 1mil (saw this first hand last night). It's too shifty, the CS is constantly overpriced or moving around, mostly from new players who bought plat, bought money and think they can flip tons of items by inflating the price to sky-high, after buying at normal rates.

I saw a kid in town when I was talking to buy glyph items list his bow and hat in the CS for over 800k together. I talked to him and he said yes it is a noobish thing to do, and he got them for about 400k together, just wanted to make a lot of money and see if they'd sell. Of course the hat sold for 350k and the bow is still there for 525k but it's annoying people do this so much it has become commonplace.