Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: NEW Build! 95 STR Enchantress = Offtank Battle Mage + AoE + Heals + omg!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

This game is new. Those who constantly keep posting something along the lines of "mages = staves + wands!", let's just keep it down. This new style of mage is great; I just made a new one and played on it (you've converted me :P) and I found it to be fun! That's what I'm in it for, at least.

AoE spells, healing with warrior armor is awesome. But I was wondering, if we're not completely going for max DPS possible with this build, would there be a large difference in DPS when two mages, compared to each other (both using this str build, mage 1 having str + dex while mage 2 has str + int)? Because the M/S from the int, alongside it being crit for enchantresses and a bit of hit % as well, wouldn't it just be SIMPLER (simpler, not better, necessarily) to be str + int? Asking, I'm curious, I really don't know whether dex = DPS or int = DPS, just started this game a week or so ago and lurked the forums xD

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by LordRaid; 04-23-2010 at 01:36 AM.
    Vigor - Alterra