Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rudeness and name calling

a cardboard box within a cardboard box inside vyxnaars cardboard box body (he's a pinata)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Yeah but, when I accidently press skills when doing something, or when pvping someone else and they get in the way, not when on purpose, or sometimes I do it joking to a friend and then the little hero keeps rushing me when its not even his or her business...
    some people like myself don't joke like that. If I see you buff or start using skills or ice fire combo, I'll assume you want to fight. Otherwise say go or announce ffa and if all agree then its on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

rushing shows no skill. if you rush and the other person has no chance to defend themselves, You are some what of a noob. call 1v1 and quit trash talking, the game will be much better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xettacross View Post
    some people like myself don't joke like that. If I see you buff or start using skills or ice fire combo, I'll assume you want to fight. Otherwise say go or announce ffa and if all agree then its on
    When I say, I joke towards someone else, then a hero gets in and kills me...when I was going to give free to my friend, not that I would joke with you, wow try to read better gawd, this in one thing that a good amount of people rush for not reading correctly.
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Lock the game or host your own... Trash talkers and all, I still manage to have fun! Pvp is all about the competition and competitive people always try to troll.. PVP is part psychological & part skill, if someone gets in your head it doesnt matter if you are better at pvp or not. So just dont play with those people... This reminds me of an old saying " cant handle the heat, then get out of the kitchen" nuff said!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Competition brings out the worst in people...just how the cookie crumbles. Don't let it upset you, everyone that throws dirt gets more dirt piled on them. Really no way to stop it.

a cardboard box within a cardboard box inside vyxnaars cardboard box body (he's a pinata)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
    Lock the game or host your own... Trash talkers and all, I still manage to have fun! Pvp is all about the competition and competitive people always try to troll.. PVP is part psychological & part skill, if someone gets in your head it doesnt matter if you are better at pvp or not. So just dont play with those people... This reminds me of an old saying " cant handle the heat, then get out of the kitchen" nuff said!
    I can handle myself pretty well. It's being called trash or being told to sit like I'm a freakin dog that's bugs me. If your gonna be disrespectful like that then you die. Getting in someone's head in pvp I get and understand. Calling someone trash or telling someone to sit or saying good boy after they kill someone is disrespect.