Thread: Impossible to get all achuevements if u didnt buy premium character at start

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytar View Post
    You can buy some full outfits for gold in that little store. For instance gamblers outfit. It says wear gamblers top, bottom, and hat at the same time then you get AP for that.
    Yes, I am aware that you can get "some" achievements, but I am talking about the custom title that is given for completing all of them within the category. I'll give you some examples since I didn't make myself clear:

Classic outfit/Nosferatu outfit/Mystic Robes are all necessary to complete Seductive Veil, which is necessary to complete the wardrobe section and get the Crimson Devil title. Each of those 3 outfits are 130 plat and they are not offered at Sergios (well they are, but they still cost plat).

Victorian outfit/School Uniform are needed for the Immortal Allure achievement, which is necessary for the Crimson Devil title (notice the trend) and they are 60 plat each.

The list goes on, but I think I have made myself understood.

Edit: To make matters worst, the articles of clothing are toon locked so even if you buy them for a whopping 130 plat you cannot give them to another character within the account. I assume that this is in place to prevent a player from being to transfer each outfit and thus earn the achievements basically.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 04-16-2012 at 12:42 AM.