I like the variety of outfits, but there are very few pieces that match well with anything but the set it was designed for (on the female version). I don't really like how there is an achievement and a title associated with owning them all as this is an obvious play to appeal to those players who will remain unnamed, that insisted on buying every single vanity item in every single color offered. STS has done their homework with this one, they know that gamers love achievements and some STS patrons will buy them simply because they're offered. I have to admit that I am curious to see how they respond to the very blatant hike in pricing and disappointing lack of bulk packages.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
Really love it, but I really want to be able to stash vanities, so my toons on the same account can share/trade outfits, in case I change which one I play more or change how I want one to look.

In other words, I want ONE closet!
I assume that this is in place to prevent a player from being to transfer each outfit and thus earn the achievements without buying the items again. If you want the achievements on multiple toons/accounts, you have to pay for them again. I personally would rather have this whole block of achievements removed for the ability to transfer clothes to other chars on that account via stash.