Quote Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Bud, the attitude isn't necessary. You've been extremely negative since your arrival. If you don't like the game, don't play it. If you don't like the company, why bother staying on the forums? I don't understand what your goal is. We try to discuss things in a respectful manner here. This is a discussion that I personally think is important.

I don't want to start an argument and make an enemy. Let's move past this.
well tbh I only complain about the negative, and I expressed my concern in as little words as possible, touch screen typing sucks, but I'm not here to argue or make enemies, I complain to make the game better, my posts get noticed and sometimes being sandpaper gets you heard. I only come to the forums with what I don't like, in fact that's the way old school forums were. Now its look at me threads and less game discussion.... 75% of what happens in general discussion belongs in off topic... and I was a littler ticked the mod closed the other thread... but open seems to be trolling I've seen has other thread that was already being discussed here, go figure huh