Thread: Please check out my build! - Need your help and opinions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up Please check out my build! - Need your help and opinions!

Okay, I'm a girl and I downloaded pocket legends on my android 2 days ago without knowing anything about this style of gaming.
    Installed it, played it a bit, and I was hooked. That was 2 days go, now I am at LVL 21.
    I did read the forums at first, but none of it made any sense to me, so I just kept playing, using common sense to move onto weapons with better options when I leveled up.
    My "style" of playing is to mostly complete the quests, trying not to die because of silly bears. I don't really do PvP
    Alll my weapon is picked up from drops or quests, NOT BOUGHT. I still cannot understand crafting AT ALL.
    Playing this way was easier at lower levels, but once I got past LVL 15 it became really confusing for me.
    I've stored all the weapons above 15 in my inventory, but now I am running out of space. I need to choose the weapon i will be using, and sell off the rest ( I cannot understand trading / auctions either! )
    Please help me choose which is the right fit for my Enchantress, I am also listing her stats (IN PIC) and skills below along with a list of crafting materials that I don't know what I should use them for???

Helmet
    Equipped - Necromancers Sorcery Cap - LEV 17, 54 INT, 3 INT, 1% Hit, 1H/s, 1M/s, 4 Armor
    INVENTORY
    Blacksmith's Beret of Smarts - LEV 1, 1 INT, 1 Armor

Weapon
    Equipped - Darkbolt Blaster of Mastery - LEV 19, 60 INT, 29 - 57 Damage, 1.2 Speed, 7 INT, 2% Dodge, 3% Hit, 1% Crit, 2 H/s, 2 M/s
    INVENTORY
    Wizards Darkbolt Blaster - LEV 19, 60 INT, 29 - 51 Damage, 1.2 Speed, 2 INT, 1% Hit, 1M/s, 1 Armor
    Necromancers Flaming Fireblaster - LEV 18, 57 INT, 37 - 60 Damage, 1.1 Speed, 3 INT, 1% Hit, 1H/s, 1M/s, 1 Armor
    2 x Witches Flaming Fireblaster - LEV 18, 57 INT, 37 - 60 Damage, 1.1 Speed, 2 INT, 1% Hit, 1% Crit, 2 Armor
    2 x Students Darkbolt Blaster - LEV 19, 60 INT, 29 - 51 Damage, 1.2 Speed, 1 DEX, 1 INT
    Thinkers Darkbolt Blaster - LEV 19, 60 INT, 29 - 51 Damage, 1.2 Speed, 1 INT, 1% Hit
    Students Black Firebolt Staff - LEV 18, 56 INT, 36 - 66 Damage, 1.1 Speed, 1 DEX, 1 INT
    Thinkers Darkbolt Blaster - LEV 17, 54 INT, 27 - 49 Damage, 1.2 Speed, 1 INT, 1% Hit
    Thinkers Darkbolt Blaster - LEV 15, 48 INT, 25 - 47 Damage, 1.2 Speed, 1 INT, 1% Hit
    Firebolt Staff of Smarts - LEV 17, 53 INT, 33- 63 Damage, 1.1 Speed, 1 INT
    2 x Darkbolt Blaster - LEV 19, 80 INT, 29 - 51 Damage, 1.2 Speed
    Black Firebolt Staff - LEV 18, 56 INT, 36 - 66 Damage, 1.1 Speed, 1 Armor
    Black Firebolt Staff - LEV 16, 50 INT, 34 - 64 Damge, 1.1 Speed, 1 Armor

Armor
    Equipped - Jesters Red Cloak - LEV 16, 55 INT, 1 INT, 1% Dodge, 8 Armor
    INVENTORY
    Blue Mage Garb of Smarts - LEV 17, 54 INT, 1 INT, 8 Armor
    Blue Mage Garb of Wisdom - LEV 17, 54 INT, 3 INT, 8 Armor
    Black Magic Robes - LEV 21, 66 INT, 10 Armor

CRAFTING ITEMS
    Chain Scrap x5
    Plate Scrap x8
    Cloth Scrap x10
    Leather Scrap x5

SKILLS - UNSPENT: 3
    FROSTBITE:1
    LIGHTNING: 3
    HEAL: 3
    RESURRECT:1
    FIRESTORM: 3
    ICESTORM:2
    DRAIN LIFE:1
    WEAKNESS:1
    NIGHTMARE:1
    MAGIC SHIELD:1
    BLESSING OF VITALITY: 0

STAT POINTS - 41 UNSPENT (STATS PIC BELOW)

Name:  stats.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  339.9 KB

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Hm ok.

First of all, mages don't have many hp... it means they are the easiest to be killed.. So that, u better let bears tank..
    Secondly, u need much armor.. This is why use this :
    Necromancers Sorcery Cap - LEV 17, 54 INT, 3 INT, 1% Hit, 1H/s, 1M/s, 4 Armor
    Witches Flaming Fireblaster - LEV 18, 57 INT, 37 - 60 Damage, 1.1 Speed, 2 INT, 1% Hit, 1% Crit, 2 Armor
    Jesters Red Cloak - LEV 16, 55 INT, 1 INT, 1% Dodge, 8 Armor

Thirdly, as skill point, put 2 of the 3points on vitality (it boosts armor) and pu 1 on drain, it attacks + gives u hp back

i really advise u NOT TO TANK, and let others who are higher lvls OR who have better armor to tank

Cya soon! And Good Luck
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chickenrunnn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

Trust him ^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks chickenrun... and should i liquidate the other stuff? Or keep ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Welcome to PL, Cybele!

So far you have been going with a straight INT character, but you might want to put the unused points in either STR or DEX. Read my blog entry on Dual-spec'cing at level 21. It may be too complex, or it may be just the sort of thing you want to read:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/entr...-dual-spec-ing

But this may not be what you want.

As for your gear, any staff that has "blaster" in the name does splatter (also called are-of-effect) damage. If I were you I would use that Necromancer staff because it also increases your mana restoration speed. Otherwise, the helm and armor you have on is good.

Now, Dex increases Hit% and Str increases health, so it's up to you to decide if you want to be squishy and a better fighter or less vulnerable but less effective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    Welcome to PL, Cybele!

So far you have been going with a straight INT character, but you might want to put the unused points in either STR or DEX. Read my blog entry on Dual-spec'cing at level 21. It may be too complex, or it may be just the sort of thing you want to read:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/entr...-dual-spec-ing

As for your gear, any staff that has "blaster" in the name does splatter (also called are-of-effect) damage. If I were you I would use that Necromancer staff because it also increases your mana restoration speed. Otherwise, the helm and armor you have on is good.

Now, Dex increases Hit% and Str increases health, so it's up to you to decide if you want to be squishy and a better fighter or less vulnerable but less effective.
    LoL.. She is new at PL.. i guess buying Jewel onyx leather LvL21 or forest lvl21 is a bit hard xD...
    About the items, i think u can liquidate them.. Just keep the pink cuz its rare, the beret cuz its nice, craft material cuz its useful

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chickenrunnn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenrunnn View Post
    Just keep the pink cuz its rare, the beret cuz its nice, craft material cuz its useful

HAHAHA I have great rage towards that "nice beret" its eating up space in my inventory but its like the only thing i was ever able to to craft so I'm sentimental that way :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Oh! forget L21 SSC armor. It's too expensive.

Wear your black robes,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cybele View Post
    HAHAHA I have great rage towards that "nice beret" its eating up space in my inventory but its like the only thing i was ever able to to craft so I'm sentimental that way :P
    In this case put it in stash xD All useless cool items in there o.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hmmm... ok .
    Do as chickenrunnn said.
    Coming to your builds, i would suggest u to increase str continuosly till you reach lv 29 . Then increace 3int and 2str per lv till lv59 and then move onto pure int.

This is becoz mages lack health , dodge and armour and str gives em and int increases the power of your mage skills and mana and mana regen.
    Hope i helped