Twinking is bad because it's noncompetitive and a form of griefing (didn't I say this?). It ruins PVP for normal players that are lvling (who are the vast majority of the player base), because twinks have a completely unfair advantage in that bracket of play, which those players keep at that level specifically to dominate it. I don't think any mmo intends for players to twink, it's a loophole players exploit to gain an noncompetitive advantage.

This is even worse at lower levels where people new to the game get demolished...frankly, it is just a form of bullying.

Let's be real, even a skilled player with a leveling build and leveling gear, still doesn't stand much chance against a twink. Twinks are streamlined and max geared specifically for that level of play.

Most people have no intent in parking their toon at a lower level, people know this, and twink because it's vastly less competitive then end game play.

I've ran across twinks in every mmo I've leveled in, and it's the same story of one twink running around slaughtering new players for kicks and completely dominating matches...completely ruining matches for the general players. I've seen twinks team up so they can slaughter newer players. I don't understand how this doesn't get boring. I've rarely seen twinks actually compete against each other...I've seen it far less then them teaming up and trying to pwn the whole battlefield.

Frankly, in a game this new, twinks are ludicrous. I can maybe see the justification in a mature mmo that has an 85 level climb and it takes couple months to get to the endgame, and like 6 more to grind gear to even get competitive. Thus, people twink because they want to pvp, but don't have the time...but seriously, if you have the time to twink, you have the time to max out and play the game as intended. Never the less, in this game you can get to 20 in a week, and 21 in 2...it's really not that hard...you can log in every hour and burn down your engery in cut-scene missions to level...seriously, it's really easy.

...and no, I'm not twinking, it's such a lame form of game play. I actually like competition and going against players that are skill and geared...it makes for much more exciting matches and much more fulfilling victories and losses. Frankly, even in the 21 bracket, I get bored quickly if my team is steam rolling all night...I much prefer getting pitting against better teams and playing 24-25 matches. I also love being on short team in 1v2, 2v3, 3v4, 4v5 matches.

Just get to 21 and play in the competitive bracket with the rest of the serious pvper...well but I guess people twink because they can't handle that.