Quote Originally Posted by Beakofjustice View Post
Omg I can't believe I just read your point #2! We forced the downdate?!? It's been over half a year in the works while they made crap games like SL and DL! And now we're expected to be excited about AL?!? You must be out of your mind.
Ok, let's slow down a bit. Do you expect people to be perfect? No. We make mistakes. We're only human. You're honestly telling me that you expect an update with no glitches, bugs, or issues? If so, you need to find a different style, because an online game like this will ALWAYS have problems in the first go-around of a new update. Yes, we did force the update. We were impatient, and that put pressure on the developers. It's like finishing a masterpiece artwork in a certain amount of time. We've all been in situations like that no? And what happens when we get pressured? The percent of errors goes up, almost 100% Please post constructive feedback, and be patient for the developers to handle it. They'll fix it I promise. Since when have we ever been unhappy with an update? Never.