Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "wow a mage that cant rez"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

"Well, I can give you some heal pots", I would say. "I highly appreciate the Revives". Do it in the Trade window.

But... out of heal pots and doesn't want to pick up a quick 25, wants to wait to buy from Ellie, so he runs around without mana? True cheapness. Dude's just going to liquidate most of his drops anyway. To that I have to point out, it's Monopoly money, man, it's not real! Get over it. Why live in squallor with a mattress full of cash? It's not real. Spend it. Heck, I would give him this fake gold to buy some heal pots, if it means that much to him.

Of course, this is off topic.

The point was, this guy was so impatient for the mage to run all the way back that he actually insulted the mage's player just out of spite. That's like asking to never ever get Rez'd again! Is he nuts? That's like messing with the cook when you're on a ship at sea. You just don't do it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King Kamehameha View Post
    Well there one thing we agree on :P same thing happened to me before he saw I died 9 seconds later a level 19 trying to rush in chariots of the goons dies and says "Rez me" I spawn again and try to get to him he says "Rez me please" (I was at the second rectangle spot he was near the lesser djinn at the top) "u can't Rez can u" (I was in trouble couldn't talk) "omfg a mage that can't Rez WTF happened to this game" me: (finally)"if you don't stfu and wait then I'll leave you dead" level 19:"what's the point you can't Rez" I then revived two of the other 3 45s "u can Rez?! Then Rez me without me u can't do this" me:"you're on your own" 19:"y?" lol I didn't Rez him and there was a Zuraz shock lance drop (I didn't get it but :'()
    hahahaha i love it!! Well written might i add Well this is interesting because i find there are lower lev mages that dont either: realise that THEY are the only that can res and B: they just forget >>/ . So SOMETIMES u have to ask, bt yeah im starting to get annoyed by it to, MAINLY when they are PM-ing you over and over and OVER and your like "I died.. i am walking back .. deal with it!" lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Again maybe the mage re spec'ed and didnt have revive
    lvl45-Archer-Gwippy-lvl45-Bear-Renkai-lvl45-Enchantress-Archnai-lvl19-One Hit KO bird-Twinxy-lvl47-Bear-Untha-lvl39-Enchantress-Lietei
    lvl25-bird-villo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Was playing the swamps a bit recently (before the nerf) with my int bear and when someone would die and the mage would ignore it, would always walk over to the body and say 'Got a man down!' or 'MEDIC!'.
    lol. thats great, u jus gotta wave too when u do that. lol

p.s. i have SERIOUSLY considered gettin a respec and not puttin any points at all into res, just because of people being completely rude and incosiderate...im sick of playing my mage for that reason alone...one player for examle, just going to call him Saxo, is extremely rude to mages, but kind to other classes...its annoying...its frustrating, and frankly, its kind of sickening to see people being so rude to mages...they heal when its nessesary and when they notice someone needs healed, no thanks at all...and some people just have to point out that theyre dead and lazy, the second they die...personally if someone is that rude to me, i just ignore them...ive actually put someone on my ignore list while i was running a map with them...people need to think about being nice to mages...
    Last edited by Kurlz; 09-02-2010 at 12:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balonia View Post
    I just want to kill Santa. Can that be arranged?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GaZz View Post
    I also HATE being asked for 'res'...hate being asked for heals too....think I just hate people tbh.
    haha I dont mind rezing but buy your own dang heath pots im not paying for you to play like a idiot because a mage is in the party I picked bowtress to heal my azz not yours grrr lol

edit (think I just hate people) me too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Today, a Mynas Noob was PvPing me, he went to my team because he got tired of being slaughtered, then a random guy joined, and fought us, before the guy got to us, the MAGE asked me to buff him.........I was an archer -.-'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm sick of people asking for a res right at the start -.- respawn 10 seconds walk your in exactly the same spot like seriously pathetic people I heal when I want usually all then time because I check everyone in the party anyone low I just heal as an instinct

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

noob mages don't heal when were all frozen for 15 second in elite dungeon all the time 75% of them.
    Danknugget 45bear, Magicgrass 45elf, Flyinghigh 23bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up here here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurlz View Post
    lol. thats great, u jus gotta wave too when u do that. lol

p.s. i have SERIOUSLY considered gettin a respec and not puttin any points at all into res, just because of people being completely rude and incosiderate...im sick of playing my mage for that reason alone...one player for examle, just going to call him Saxo, is extremely rude to mages, but kind to other classes...its annoying...its frustrating, and frankly, its kind of sickening to see people being so rude to mages...they heal when its nessesary and when they notice someone needs healed, no thanks at all...and some people just have to point out that theyre dead and lazy, the second they die...personally if someone is that rude to me, i just ignore them...ive actually put someone on my ignore list while i was running a map with them...people need to think about being nice to mages...
    HERE! HERE! I'm with you all the way ... people are nuts getting all >wants to use another word but wont< stereotypical on a freakin GAME. But hey its not the first time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by setec View Post
    I think as mages, it is our duty to rez and heal people. I like the challenge of fighting but also watching people's health bars to try and make sure no one dies or rezzing people if they do.

However, I can't stand it either when the only mage dies and people are begging for rez not understanding that the mage has to walk all the way back. Just be patient.

On the other hand, I have played with groups where there were let's say 3 mages and 2 non-mages. I rez and rez and heal but when I die, every other mage walks by and I then have to become the person that asks for a rez after they walk half way down the map. I don't understand why some mages don't heal or rez. I think this is why so many people ask for rez because so many mages aren't doing it.

I guess this is just the burden of wearing the cloth.
    +1

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    Iela // Staffs and Spells // 45
    Columbaguinea // Blasters and Bows // 45
    Tankteddy // Swords and Shields // 32

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
    noob mages don't heal when were all frozen for 15 second in elite dungeon all the time 75% of them.
    Pfft, I tried rushing it alone, I got half way to the frost teams, but exited due to the 9 big billys chasing, and freezing me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This thread back from July covers a lot of the same stuff...
    Potentially helpful thread: Your Job (or: How Not To Look Like A N00b)
    My Guild: The Duchy