Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER View Post
I just don't understand what was wrong with all the original UI.

I mean, think about it, if you guys created a universal UI, only to change them to better suit each device (tablet and phone/ipod) then wouldn't it have made more sense to have just left things as they were, especially since they weren't bad at all in the first place? This is by no means a rant, nerd rage, or hate post, I'm trying to be constructive. It would have made better business sense as well to have just kept the original UI instead of putting time and money into a UI that you're trying to change into the better version of what it was before.

iPad needs:

Smaller skill buttons
Smaller chat box
Smaller notifications triangle
Smaller Ping/map info on the bottom
Smaller auto attack button
Smaller menu button at the top left

I bought an iPad so I could utilize the giant screen, but the newest UI updates have been a step backwards. At this rate, it'd make more sense to play on my iPhone than my iPad; at least the UI there is mildly bearable.

Again, this is not a hate/flame post. Best of luck to you STS, please fix these issues.
Same thing for the Iphone/Ipod devices, just that everything needs to be BIGGER.

Please put skill and auto attack button back to the original size and the exact original place!
After two years of playing on the old UI most movements are automatized, I just have to think of a combo and my fingers will do it. Now I keep missing the right skills or hiding my skill map. Gameplay is unenjoyable on these mixed up UIs.