Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Romney vs. Obama

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Republicans are owned by big business who have no need for public schools. It's not a lucrative business. All their children go to private schools, not to mention the state of these schools have de"crap"idated into the suckiest levels in a long time. Honestly its like Brown V. Board except the segregation is between private and public.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xionskull:695149
    Lol no one challenged me when I said Obama was a communist! Yay! ^^
    cuz he iz of course

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aaroniero Arruruerie View Post
    Republicans are owned by big business who have no need for public schools. It's not a lucrative business. All their children go to private schools, not to mention the state of these schools have de"crap"idated into the suckiest levels in a long time. Honestly its like Brown V. Board except the segregation is between private and public.
    Being a republican, i will tell you that we are not owned by big business, we actually promote small business more considering they are the source of most jobs inside the US. Large corporations mainly focus on outsourcing because labor is cheaper (hence the reason 3/4 of everything you see will say "made in (insert foreign country name here)", made in america items are becoming a commodity more than anything).

So if you are going to make such wild accusations, i would suggest getting your facts straight.

Also, i just graduated high school after 12 (13 including Kindergarten) long grueling years of hard work. The reason there are so few republicans in public school is because, although the public school system would not like to admit it nor are they legally allowed to, public schools are heavily influencing kids to be democrats throughout their entire public school career.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    Being a republican, i will tell you that we are not owned by big business, we actually promote small business more considering they are the source of most jobs inside the US. Large corporations mainly focus on outsourcing because labor is cheaper (hence the reason 3/4 of everything you see will say "made in (insert foreign country name here)", made in america items are becoming a commodity more than anything).

So if you are going to make such wild accusations, i would suggest getting your facts straight.

Also, i just graduated high school after 12 (13 including Kindergarten) long grueling years of hard work. The reason there are so few republicans in public school is because, although the public school system would not like to admit it nor are they legally allowed to, public schools are heavily influencing kids to be democrats throughout their entire public school career.
    I believe you in that, that one class I had about the events going on today made democrats look better
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

3rd party ftw lol jk but I do feel like I should say something concerning the illegal immigrant subject (only 14 n hispanic so prob not the best person for this ) only thing I wanna say is yes alot of ppl come here illegally BUT I feel if they would only make it easier. no I dnt mean as easy as some ppl will think but with me being legal n some relatives in the process, thts jst my thought

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kixxler View Post
    Obama, he has personal merchandise and mini-games based on his animated experiences.
    Obama just seems like a really cool person.
    Also has his own meme
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

IB4L!!! Threads like these get hella crazy...
    Anywho idk yet who I'm voting for lol

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saool View Post
    IB4L!!! Threads like these get hella crazy...
    Anywho idk yet who I'm voting for lol
    No IB4L! This thread is doing good so far! No flaming yet.
    Now for Romney's ideas being behind Obama's healthcare plan idk but it has Obamas's name on it!

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Note: I am with you on Romney.

Are you referring to illegal immigrants? If so, why should they be allowed to stay? In coming to the US illegally they are automatically breaking US federal law.
    ya it is against our constitution to ILEGALLY take in immigrants. He ignores the constitution, doesnt read bills, and a lot of other ignorant stuff.

Rauekat-lvl 71 bird, Rauekit-lvl 68 bear, Rauekot-lvl 43 mage, Rauekatjr lvl 15 bird! Proud recruiter of "The Elite"! Soon to be officer I hope!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardon View Post
    Arizona is doing that.

Illegal immigration is a fragile topic. Living here in Az as a Hispanic I know first hand how hard illegal immigrants work for their families. They sacrifice loads for their family. Yes, they broke the law by entering illegally, but wouldn't you move to this great country if yours was filled with drug cartels killing people all the time? There are murders every day by cartels in Mexico. People there celebrate when there are no deaths in a day. That is tragic.

Illegal immigrants should be able to become citizens here. But not all, have only law abiding ones here. Kick out all the ones who have committed felonies.
    ok i agree that they should be able to become citizens here. But some of these illegals are voting without a license, driving without a license, and some carrry drugs. There is also a legal way to enter our country, but people don't take the time to do it.
    nothing aginst mexicans, because i am one.
    Last edited by Rauekat; 07-01-2012 at 09:17 AM.

Rauekat-lvl 71 bird, Rauekit-lvl 68 bear, Rauekot-lvl 43 mage, Rauekatjr lvl 15 bird! Proud recruiter of "The Elite"! Soon to be officer I hope!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Ron Paul would be my pick if he won the Republican nomination. Since he didn't I'll be voting for Obama since he is the lesser evil between Romney and him
    Why is Romney "more evil" than Obama?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauekat View Post
    Ok so this thread is to discuss the political race for president in the USA. Everybody has there reasons to vote for whoever they choose. No need to share if your reasons on why u picked that candidate, but post who u want and who u think is going to become the next president. You can share reasons if u choose, post links ect. PLEASE NO HATING EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN OPINION.
    Why is Romney "more evil" than Obama?
    Don't feel the need to share my reasons
    Main: Ardon lvl 41 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Don't feel the need to share my reasons
    kk just wondering no need to

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

It could be because I just graduated high school a few weeks ago, maybe brainwashed in the process, or the fact that my republican governor is literally sucking the lifeblood out of the state, to the point where the public schools rarely see any of the money that was meant for new resources. But honestly, the majority of republicans you see on television are usually trying to bash Obama, no matter what he does. and I don't even wanna talk about the border policy, because republicans have been pushing for that even during bush times, so DON'T even try to put Obama on the spot for that. That's just stupid.

Everyone: Osama got killed!
    Republicans: Big deal, we set out to find him
    Everyone: The Economy is getting better
    Republicans: Big deal, we were the ones who made it a priority.

Point is, no matter what was done under Obama's term, it was always somehow downplayed by the republicans. At this point I realize I shouldn't attack all republicans, since there actually are decent ones who believed in the original values, but these days, both parties seem to be looking out for their own interests. Each wing has its own set of extremists, and lately it seems both far wings are getting more and more close to bumping uglies.

I still haven't decided upon a party yet, but I'm thinking about taking the Bloomberg route and just becoming an independent. Democrats have their own way of thinking, and so do republicans, all I know is CNN is too elitist and every republican I've met so far has the same mindset. Everyone has their own agenda and we're just being used as filler.

Sorry if I'm leaning towards the democratic side... Guess I'm just a product of my environment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

i too am voting for Romney. Some of your reasons plus he would make a great president....not a tyrant like Obama.
    Me too, just because i hate obama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardon:695236
    Ron Paul would be my pick if he won the Republican nomination. Since he didn't I'll be voting for Obama since he is the lesser evil between Romney and him

EXACTLY how I feel.

I love how when voting for our president, we get to vote for the person who's "not as bad"
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

i too am voting for Romney. Some of your reasons plus he would make a great president....not a tyrant like Obama. [/QUOTE]
    Obama has done nothing to be called a tyrant. The policies are suggestible in my opinion on some but actually a few laws were not passed due to the fact that there are more republicans in the house. Since he is democratic,his ideas are turned down and he is tried to be presented as a "bad" president. Many people are saying they do not agree on Obama as president only because he is African American. With Romney on the other hand,I have nothing against him either. Although many say he would be the better candidate,he is contradicting himself from what he said back some years ago. There was a statement he disagreed on highly and now he is saying he agrees. I haven't been keeping up with the politics too much but this is my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Default Romney vs. Obama

Omg=\ I don't think anybody should be called illegal. People leave their homes to find a better life for them and their families in America because it's a better country. Just like anywhere in the world where there are good and bad people. You dont have to discriminate.
    Everyone is equal and it should NOT matter where they were born. Period.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Urqui For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iphoneington View Post
    i too am voting for Romney. Some of your reasons plus he would make a great president....not a tyrant like Obama.
    Obama has done nothing to be called a tyrant. The policies are suggestible in my opinion on some but actually a few laws were not passed due to the fact that there are more republicans in the house. Since he is democratic,his ideas are turned down and he is tried to be presented as a "bad" president. Many people are saying they do not agree on Obama as president only because he is African American. With Romney on the other hand,I have nothing against him either. Although many say he would be the better candidate,he is contradicting himself from what he said back some years ago. There was a statement he disagreed on highly and now he is saying he agrees. I haven't been keeping up with the politics too much but this is my opinion.[/QUOTE]

well i could care less if he was white, black, mexican, chinese, i support all races. His policies are crooked. It might sound good that he gives to the poor, but money doesnt grow on trees. He takes this money from the rich those who work. This is not fair to the rich who work hard to provide and this creates a lazy society. Think about it. If I became poor the government would provide for me. I can sit on my bum all day and do anything i want. So these rich people want to quit their jobs and become poor so the government can provide for them. In Obama care there is some good things but also some bad things. A tyrant forces his/her country to do something they want. He is forcing us to buy health insurance. Some people who are young and healtyh do not want it and if they dont get it, they can be fined.

And also how many jobs is Obama making? Pretty high unemployment rate. He doesntt even read the bills he signs. One of the famous quotes from Nancy Pelosi is “We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it" What? are they crazy? and have u seen how muc debt he has racked up.... 15 trillion more than ALL the other presidents combined!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Arizona is doing that.

Illegal immigration is a fragile topic. Living here in Az as a Hispanic I know first hand how hard illegal immigrants work for their families. They sacrifice loads for their family. Yes, they broke the law by entering illegally, but wouldn't you move to this great country if yours was filled with drug cartels killing people all the time? There are murders every day by cartels in Mexico. People there celebrate when there are no deaths in a day. That is tragic.

Illegal immigrants should be able to become citizens here. But not all, have only law abiding ones here. Kick out all the ones who have committed felonies.
    Illegal immigrants need to follow legal procedure like everybody else. If a man works hard for his family and can't pay the bills, he can't just go rob a bank and get away with it because "he worked hard for his family." All people work hard to provide for the family. Robbing the bank would cost the innocent bank customers, like unto how moving into the U.s. illegally is costing the citizens by jobs and other means.

I have nothing against illegals and especially those looking for a better life, but there's a due process that must be done first. Just a matter, of personal opinion
    TVIS - 56 Warrior | Pocket Legends Founder
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire