Quote Originally Posted by kiitz:697560
Quote Originally Posted by The Flash View Post
Did you think before you wrote? The reason we COP owners dont wear it is because it would break our set. Also COP is definetly the best looking helm period, which means any new design would fail compared to COP(STS did it right the 1st time). If STS made the new elite helm a pile of poop and made it combo with other while giving 4 times the boost you better be sure il take the COP off and sport that pile of poop.

Also the volcano was fine.

Yeah, I thought before I wrote. /Whimper. Did I specify COP owners?

If you have the COP, I understand why you don't have the new gear on. I wasn't talking about vs. the COP. That's a no brainer AT ALL.

I'm seeing new 71s without any other vanities on, or just the chest vanity and STILL no new level 71 elite cap.

Also, I read Necro's post. Really interesting stuff.
You dont get it do you? No matter how ugly the lv56 elite helms would have been wearing it means you are old school/hardcore as that helm was never intended to give a bonus or be a vanity. Yet those who have it earned it regardless.

Also there is no point in wearing the lv71 helm as it gives no bonus. Lastly there is no need to wear the lv71 helm to prove "you capped at 71" as you level does so. Just wait for new cap and people will wear it proudly since it will mean they were part of the 71 cap.