Quote Originally Posted by KillaSkillz View Post
leveling in DL is easy just click the allies missions and come back tomorrow. You can grind but it's pointless, killing the boss completes the map and is the only way to get xp off of the 3d missions, and that xp is either 5 or 10xp per map.

you can grind I guess, but 17k xp for cap level is a slow grind at 5 or 10xp per map. And there is a limited ecomomy there only pink level cap items have value (and only some of them) and only if it sells.

Everything is more expensive including the plat, but coins come very easy.

My opinion is: a step in the DL direction may be too much and kill the fun parts of this game, which was and is running maps grinding xp off each kill with friends. Hopefully sts implements only a couple things and doesn't turn this one into a tap game.

STS,please be careful what you change. People liked SL just the way it was.
All is true about xp.. But i'm sure STS won't implement all the stuff - these games are too different.. SL alwas been more hardcore than the other two games (DL was made keeping in mind casual players)

So its likely SL will get daily rewards (to motivate players to visit the game) and achievements (with the 'titles' system i guess) and possibly - allies with rewards

But i also hope that xp rewards from allies will be lowered to prevent grinding without grinding

P.S.
personally i dont like DL grinding much as the missions r too short and its hard to form a decent party to grind them - ppl scatter apart