Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Star Legends Infested Deck Update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

^ totally disagree, mark... the low player base is directly related to the high costs. There are no PUGs to join. You can keep your "classes". We need warm bodies. If it takes changing the Blackstar economy to make it more appealling to more players, then so be it.

Lady_Pebbles

I really wish they'd shorten the maps in SL & make it easier to level. If I wanted an mmo that would take a long time to level, I would get a laptop and play MU Online again. These are suppose to be "casual" mobile mmos. Nothing really casual about a grinding game like PL & SL.

Just tired of having to do the same crap every single time on their games. Thanks for making DL different. <3

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 07-11-2012 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

I really wish they'd shorten the maps in SL & make it easier to level. If I wanted an mmo that would take a long time to level, I would get a laptop and play MU Online again. These are suppose to be "casual" mobile mmos. Nothing really casual about a grinding game like PL & SL.

Just tired of having to do the same crap every single time on their games. Thanks for making DL different. <3

Compared to any other MMO for the PC/Mac, these games are EXTREMELY casual...even SL and PL. DL being by far the most 'casual' of the bunch. But I get what you're saying about the grinding thing. DL is almost too casual for me...doesn't focus much on teamwork like SL and the older PL maps do.

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman:707115
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

Compared to any other MMO for the PC/Mac, these games are EXTREMELY casual...even SL and PL. DL being by far the most 'casual' of the bunch. But I get what you're saying about the grinding thing. DL is almost too casual for me...doesn't focus much on teamwork like SL and the older PL maps do.

I'm used to the hardcore grinding and all that jazz (I've been on many mmos over the years too via PC) but still we're talking about a mobile mmo. SL & PL are not casual enough for me as mobile mmos. *shrugs* Whereas DL is perfect. A combination of some grinding & casual gameplay. It has a nice balance for me.

I like that DL doesn't focus on team work. Its exactly where it should be, in PvP. In SL and PL, I have to rely on random PUGs or guildies to level... Which hinders my exp gain due to the fact that when Im on, hardly anyone is on. Or I end up in a crappy PUG... Or everyone is in their own closed rooms... Or the private rooms are filled fast so I have to wait or make my own runs..... Its frustrating. I had to go through all that to cap 3 times already in SL. It gets old man lol.

Edit: Especially when in SL the level cap exp requirements changes and doesn't stay the same like in DL. Remember when we needed 48k to cap in SL at lvl36??? That was freaking ridiculous! And still not much of a difference for 41. It sucks. Lets not even talk about PL lol. Overkill like a mofo.

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 07-11-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

DL is the most boring game to date...you don't even have to play to level up. Just log on every 2 hours collect XP for doing nothing.....I mean what's the fun in that ?, game play at best is not even fun you don't even get XP credit for killing...just run to the end kill boss leave 10xp...

Where as SL provides a better game platform ..you play to get ex...which means I log on to actually PLAY.....ain't that the point of games? To be played?
    Setting the 2 hr timer gets old fast...I went from lv20 -lv25 with only playing maybe 20 runs on a level. I have 6k until lv26....

I hope you all don't kill SL
    Last edited by CrazyKidd; 07-11-2012 at 06:38 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=64777&dateline=132523  1001

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKidd:707221
    DL is the most boring game to date...you don't even have to play to level up. Just log on every 2 hours collect XP for doing nothing.....I mean what's the fun in that ?, game play at best is not even fun you don't even get XP credit for killing...just run to the end kill boss leave 10xp...

Where as SL provides a better game platform ..you play to get ex...which means I log on to actually PLAY.....ain't that the point of games? To be played?
    Setting the 2 hr timer gets old fast...I went from lv20 -lv25 with only playing maybe 20 runs on a level. I have 6k until lv26....

I hope you all don't kill SL

What you think is boring, I think is hella fun.

Its actually the same concept but different way of getting exp. Leeching isn't allowed and its more fun to be able to PvP (in real PvP not that turned based stuff that should be kept in text based games....) between runs and collecting from allies. Instead of just run after run after run after run. Etc. That to me is boring. I love the option to go between one and the other. Glad they are bringing the ally system over to SL so it can help those of us who want to gain exp when we can, rather than it being mandatory to go on runs constantly to gain the exp from mobs. With the maps being so big in SL, and the amount of exp gained from mobs.. The ally system will help a lot.

The timers are also awesome because people can login every day, every hour, or wait a few minites to gain gold and exp while at work, school, etc. Its awesome if you have a busy schedule and the best part is... You don't have to use them. They are there in case you do. Its not like people are in a race to cap first lol. Its your job to get there at the time you want, when you want to. Why depend on someone else for YOUR characters to level? Makes no sense. Its YOUR responsibility and not others so I say hallelujurr to the ally system on SL.

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 07-11-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Grinding is not the problem, grinding the same content for months on end is.
    Growwle - My guess is 1050

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Growwle:707268
    Grinding is not the problem, grinding the same content for months on end is.

Having to pay to play maps you already completed is also a problem. No way you can get exp from them unless you pay up. Smh.

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 07-11-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

It's crazy how many people didn't like DL but now there hooked.DL is awesome!In my opinion,one thing that brought some people back was when they updated it to not having to spend energy to just fight.A great decision once again by STS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Oh god.. please dont bring that DL Crap to SL, DL was created to be a completely different game then PL and SL so let it stay that way.
    Not everyone likes PvP and thats all that DL has to offer, the reason why SL is such a great game is because it's actually nice to and easy to pve.
    All that DL **** will take away the soul of SL.
    If you like PvP then stick to a boring game like DL, if you like pve.. play a good game like SL.

They just need to update the game with events and new maps (pve stuff) just a bit more and deliver when they say that they wil deliver.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exion For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

what???
    SL. Chainriper 39, chainbraker 4.
    PL. Chainbreaker 53, chainriper 26, chain 22.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Exactly......they better not bring that lame game play here....or I'll be giving away alot of free vanities ..first to go will be my Xray's
    I can't stand DL ..there is no point to that game...As for the Pvp its basicly the same system just different map.
    Last edited by Delphina; 07-12-2012 at 03:41 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=64777&dateline=132523  1001

Lady_Pebbles

Some of you are missing the point here... They are bringing in some of the elements/features of DL into SL. They aren't changing the entire system to be DL. What I was talking about is simply my opinion.

Geeze read the posts and stop freaking out! lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Dang, all y'all need to quit yer wailin'. AFAIK, all that's coming over from DL is passives, achievements, and possibly the allies system. Now, get yer panties out of a twist and go play. Also, let's try to refrain from cursing on the forums, m'kay?

-----
    This post has +5 to topic derailment.
    Last edited by Deathpunch; 07-12-2012 at 02:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

All i can say anything is better than what we have now. If they bring allies and passives and daily rewards and a new ui, i will celebrate the game needs a overhaul and a tune up. So dont be quick to judge something you havent seen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Exion View Post
    Oh god.. please dont bring that DL Crap to SL, DL was created to be a completely different game then PL and SL so let it stay that way.
    Not everyone likes PvP and thats all that DL has to offer, the reason why SL is such a great game is because it's actually nice to and easy to pve.
    If you like PvP then stick to a boring game like DL, if you like pve.. play a good game like SL.

They just need to update the game with events and new maps (pve stuff) just a bit more and deliver when they say that they wil deliver.
    Ahem.. PvP in SL awesome! don't say that PvE is the only thing fun in SL. xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch:707653
    Dang, all y'all need to quit yer wailin'. AFAIK, all that's coming over from DL is passives, achievements, and possibly the allies system. Now, get yer panties out of a twist and go play. Also, let's try to refrain from cursing on the forums, m'kay?

-----
    I'm sure it will be similar to what they did with PL.
    Growwle - My guess is 1050

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Growwle View Post
    I'm sure it will be similar to what they did with PL.
    More than likely. I'm not sure of the full extent of the additions, as I don't play PL.

-----

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Exion View Post

I totally agree with this statement. I capped in DL on allies missions only in one week. I don't give a darn about pvp, there is no point to it in my opinion. All of the DL maps are too easy and small there is no need to get a team together. If I wanted a chat room with little buttons to press to pass the time while I chat I would download bingo. I downloaded a game to play a mmo with maps and team efforts, yeah its hard to get ahead but thats why I play SL and not a bingo app. I only cap one toon in SL, and if I went for 3 I would be burned out on grinding, that's why I only care about capping one. The rest of my time I run maps with friends and help them or hunt vanities. Heck anything is DL that would possibly have value in game flows like water, there is no economy just tons of gold and cheap items and a bunch of people standing around talking waiting on timers.
    Even the vanities that they will make tradeable at some point, will flood the market and they will be selling for 1k.

DL is the most casual mmo ever, you can succeed by playing for 5 minutes a day like I do!

KillaSkillz- my guess 8312

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillaSkillz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Please please don't make SL be like DL or PL