Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Make quest for diamonds plz.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
    I think the word your looking for, that Vamp wouldn't be able to argue with is "opportunity"
    I'm not sure if the terminology is different in the US, but in the UK an opportunity can be referred to as a chance. Thanks for the heads up anyway
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    I'm not sure if the terminology is different in the US, but in the UK an opportunity can be referred to as a chance. Thanks for the heads up anyway
    This is the case in the US also but, like everything in this world people will interpret it how they want to better fit their own argument.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

This is the case in the US also but, like everything in this world people will interpret it how they want to better fit their own argument.
    Well, now I have proof:
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

What they should do is have a quest where you can obtain gear that is nice but not as good as the legendary gear, kind of like how it was with the mystery and cyber gear. It was nice gear, but if you had the cyber gun set, it was not as good as the death gun set. That is what they should have done with the angel gear. I think for the next campaign they need to think about this idea, and also think about making purple items that are new designs and nice and not just recycle old gear designs. Then people would be content with purple gear the way most people were in the sewers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

OBD as quest item is asking for more than an opportunity aka chance by this definition, you never lost that opportunity my friend and guess what, it's still there, you just have to stop looking at the easy way out What you're probably trying to say is an "opportunity to bypass all those workload of making money". Like I said, you always had access to money generating activities...making money is part of the game...if you can't make money, then you did something wrong just like how a player can be bad in PVP, it's all part of the game, you can't blame the game for not being good in PVP much as you can't blame the game if you can't be good in making money, it's that simple really. This is going to be my last post, that's my stand, OBD quest item is a no-no, it will spoil everyone which means people getting bored a lot faster, it's a false-opportunity (opportunity was always there), it will diminish the meaning behind "legendary" gears, and economy suffers...quest items are cheap items, should not have anything to do with the main gears of an expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    OBD as quest item is asking for more than an opportunity aka chance by this definition, you never lost that opportunity my friend and guess what, it's still there, you just have to stop looking at the easy way out What you're probably trying to say is an "opportunity to bypass all those workload of making money". Like I said, you always had access to money generating activities...making money is part of the game...if you can't make money, then you did something wrong just like how a player can be bad in PVP, it's all part of the game, you can't blame the game for not being good in PVP much as you can't blame the game if you can't be good in making money, it's that simple really. This is going to be my last post, that's my stand, OBD quest item is a no-no, it will spoil everyone which means people getting bored a lot faster, it's a false-opportunity (opportunity was always there), it will diminish the meaning behind "legendary" gears, and economy suffers...quest items are cheap items, should not have anything to do with the main gears of an expansion.
    What I'm saying is, "I don't care" I don't even have a set to craft, so before making conclusions, try getting the facts. I'm not looking for any easy way to achieve this item, and if I managed to loot one I'd sell it, because I don't need it. I'm saying that other people could have the chance. Also saying they aren't legendary once they can be achieved through "chores" is ridiculous. The CoP, in my opinion, is by far the most legendary item in the game. Did anybody farm that? Did they buy it with money they earned? No. They achieved it through the "chore" of grinding. You get a much better sense of achievement when you know that you really worked for an item, rather than got lucky and found it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Y just not add a quest for a whole new set so those who wasted tons of gold to buy the first sets can't cry, and those of us who do runs like crazy and still turn out to not be approved by the STS luck god, can have a set were proud of

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

You keep thinking everyone is asking for an easy way when NO ONE has said anything about that. We are just asking for a sure thing.... As in not having to depend on our luck or lack there of...

Hell lets make this a win win situation....
    Paid for quest per day
    Cost 10 plat
    One quest per day
    7 quests in total ranging in difficulty

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

I'm so tired of hearing the "PL economy will fail/all will be too easy/easy way out" crap. Crafting items in Zewers and Fang wer easily attainable and the economy was just fine, noone died, and crafted items were still "rare." A simple thread about an alternative option for those of us who are hard-working, self-sufficient, and have a life to obtain a few OBD is not asking much. I am sure last thing FN needs (a grown man) is a bunch of adolescents and teens telling him the value of hard work and determination. We do it everyday in real life... you will understand when mommy and daddy quit supplyjng the funds for your gaming habits.

/notevenclosetoendrant
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

You keep thinking everyone is asking for an easy way when NO ONE has said anything about that. We are just asking for a sure thing.... As in not having to depend on our luck or lack there of...

Hell lets make this a win win situation....
    Paid for quest per day
    Cost 10 plat
    One quest per day
    7 quests in total ranging in difficulty
    Are you asking for a harder way then? It can only be harder or easier? Which?...To me, having a guarantee is easier, because why would you "ask" for something if it will make your life harder? :P Does that make sense to you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    I'm so tired of hearing the "PL economy will fail/all will be too easy/easy way out" crap. Crafting items in Zewers and Fang wer easily attainable and the economy was just fine, noone died, and crafted items were still "rare." A simple thread about an alternative option for those of us who are hard-working, self-sufficient, and have a life to obtain a few OBD is not asking much. I am sure last thing FN needs (a grown man) is a bunch of adolescents and teens telling him the value of hard work and determination. We do it everyday in real life... you will understand when mommy and daddy quit supplyjng the funds for your gaming habits.

/notevenclosetoendrant
    Ikr if anything why don't hoarders rage about the plat recipes, that's what made crafted sets expensive in sewers
    Even make something like 'deep sapphire shard'
    To get it you have to kill 10 humania bosses outside of the boss bash
    Then when u get 6 of them u can craft it into a ocean blue diamond
    And the quest can only be done once a day, still hard work, and if u dont get one in 60 runs u deserve this
    Also people for some reason think that things having insanely high prices means the economy is good
    PLs economy is already destroyed
    The prices are just inflated so only those who have money to waste can buy stuff right away

PL seriously needs a cash drain like vanitys in DL and the recipes in SL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

/notevenclosetoendrant
    You will never know, because it never happened, it's called opportunity lost. The economy COULD have been different if these things (quest crafting items) never happened. We could have seen a different picture of Sewers and Fang had they not made that crafting available. The legendary could have been really legendary had it been implemented differently, you are, in fact, looking at a failed economy. You call something "legendary crafted" worth less than 100k? What a joke, legendary is not legendary in this game, I can buy every single legendary item here and I'm not even filthy rich, you call that successful economy? hardly, what economy? It's destroyed already :P But you cannot tell right? Yes, because there's no benchmark, only the imagination of a different scenario :P But I guarantee, that other scenario would have been a lot better, players would be more "in awe" of legendary items, less bored people...more hard workers, etc. You're an old player, have you not seen people quit because of how much a fail the economy is? I've seen a lot, I've seen people quit because it's too easy or nonsensical they went to more challenging games. I also guarantee you, that my paygrade is high enough to buy out your entire account (but of course that's illegal, figure of speech), while I'm supporting my kids and paying my other responsibilities :P I know the value of hardwork and determination as a businessman not as a teenager or an adolescent. Don't speak like you're better than the rest of us in real life.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-16-2012 at 12:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

You will never know, because it never happened, it's called opportunity lost. The economy COULD have been different if these things (quest crafting items) never happened. We could have seen a different picture of Sewers and Fang had they not made that crafting available. The legendary could have been really legendary had it been implemented differently, you are, in fact, looking at a failed economy :P But you cannot tell right? Yes, because there's no benchmark, only the imagination of a different scenario :P But I guarantee, that other scenario would have been a lot better, players would be more "in awe" of legendary items, less bored people...more hard workers, etc. I also guarantee you, that my paygrade is high enough to buy out your entire account, while I'm supporting my kids and paying my other responsibilities, unless you spent more than $100,000 in this game :P
    In the infamous words of Wayne and Garth:

"We're not worthy!! We're not worthy!!"
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

In the infamous words of Wayne and Garth:

"We're not worthy!! We're not worthy!!"
    Even in arguments, still looking for easy way out. :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

No. I just choose to not feed trolls. Enjoy being vaine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I think you all need to stop complaining even im getting sick of it.... Its 24/7 on the forums these days
    70Mage Coupfatai
    70 bird coupalati
    70 bear coupatron

II WILL KICK YOUR A$$ FTW!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

You're calling me a troll? You're the one who jumped in this conversation and implied that I'm some punk kid, then responds with a quote from a comedy sketch show? lol. Pssshh gtfo.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-16-2012 at 12:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Vamp does make a good point legendary items just dont live up to there title. I dont care if this is implemented or not as I always adapt.

When you think legendary what come to mind. In my mind I think lv15 armors, Green Ice items, Demonic, Glyph lv56 items, Dragon items, Shadow Cave Gear and thats about it. Maybe they should rename legendary items to Rare, Epic to Uncommon and Uncommon to Common and do away with the whites and grays. I mean when there over 2000+ different Legendary items and we can only say about 100 of them are really legendary then you need to change the name or increase drop rate.

Maybe have Epic and Legedary Items the same (stat wise) just look different and legendary items be "legendary". All I know is make legendary items legendary or get rid of the name.
    Lv76 Full Dex Bird Supernamek, Lv76 Full Int Nuke Mage Supersongokou, Lv76 Tank Bear Darkpiccolo, Lv76 Tank Support Rhino Darknamek, Lv76 Full Dex DOT Fox Kakkorot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Thank you! Finally, someone understands what I'm trying to say. I'd like to point out, the crafting patch has been out for barely a week...-_- a week...-_-...people are starting to demand for an easier method...sure, they will deny "oh that's not easy at all because I'll have to kill this and that".........because they're so hardcore they want to demand for something harder? LOL, it's actually funny people are trying to sugarcoat it so it would sound like it's not easier LOL. Also on issue on economy doing fine, doing fine by what standards? Oh that's right, there's no standard :P Your "LEGENDARY" gears selling for less than 10k? Is that what you call doing fine? The most coveted items in the game selling for a couple of nickels and dimes...LMAO :P Wake up, the economy has long been a joke...and I've been observing it for over a year...STS is trying to revive it now by making the legendary, really legendary (and unpredictable since Techno Email hinted that next time she will not spill the beans on her Techno beat :P)...and here comes the spoilers...wants easier methods...thereby destroying economy again...pinks cheaper hooray...legendary cheaper hooray...everything easy more hoooray...but wait, they don't call it like that, they call it "opportunity" LOL :P. It's so funny :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-16-2012 at 01:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

.....I'd like to point out, the crafting patch has been out for barely a week...-_- a week...-_-...people are starting to demand for an easier method...
    Yup, if they can't have it in a week, then they want an easier way. I think that anything you can have in a week is too easy to get and is certainly not "legendary". It's one thing if you are rich (in the game) and you are willing to overpay for stuff, like a lot of people obviously have. But otherwise, if you are normal hard working and farm Humania and other places, sell the drops, save your gold, it should take at least a few months to obtain legendary gear.

Considering a new level cap won't be released for at least 5-6 months, if you obtain the new gear in a week, what else is there to do for the next 5 months?