Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lvl 71 Helm,If you do for one you should do for all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Ive been trying to wait patiently as much as I can. I tried emailing StS & trying to convince them that way but they told me it was out of their hands & probably only devs or Samhayne could change anything. I was excited when TechnoEmail had brought up the idea of the Volcanut (Mantle of Humania) could be used later & could possibly set off explosions from volcanoes in the maps. Ohhh that would be so cool so epic wow. I still believe they will re-use it in the campaign cause apparently there is some demand for the vanity. I'm sure they put a lot of work & effort in creating it so it would be a waste to not utilize it.

I've been hoping for a deal of the day (hint, hint) or buying it from the store for platinum. I would pay 50 platinum, 100 plat, 125 plat, 250 plat, 300 plat?, 400 plat? I would even dump 500 platinum if I had to, I like it better than the Lion head one that cost that much. It's something I want more than anything in the game besides Ocean Blue Diamonds lmao!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modredd View Post
    I did not cap yesterday but I crafted within the last week because it cost a zillion dollars and I put two and two together and I saw the original vision STS had planned.
    Let's keep it constructive and the trolling to a minimum.
    I have vocalised how I feel which is what these forms are intended for it's not about disagreeing with me or telling me how I feel is incorrect it's about respecting my opposing view, leaving it at that and having a open free dialogue.
    Have to go live life,Enjoy the day. I expect no changes on a Friday at 12:00.

I am one of your biggest supporters. Just look at these pics I have saved from the few I see in game. I would just be so happy with it, & I'm sure there are many out there who feel the same.

In the end, STS wants happy customers right?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slaveleia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

I hope they bring and or switch it out lol. Just because I don't like the helmet doesn't mean I don't like the culture.

Anyways they day they switched it out I grind to 70 just on 1.5x and as said before I was only going to cap for the original helmet. Then they changed it... ! I still want tho ): lol I ended up grinding to 71 on 1.5x Lolololol
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

I think the biggest issue people have with the helm isn't that it's cool roughly, but rather that it doesn't have any stats, which is why you don't really see people wearing the monarch helm. The only reason why you see people wearing the volconut is because there was only thirty-something of them who got it.

As far as it being not fair because you didn't have enough time or plat; isn't that the whole point? They're called elite items for a reason. People complained about the same thing for the three month window on the nuris SoH, but since they didn't make it in time, tough luck. I mean, one can argue that if they've known that the volconut would've been swapped out they would've grinded faster, but if you really wanted the 71 vanity (whatever it may have been) you would be one of those thirty-something's right now.

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I agree that the volconut is nicer. I like the "double effect" that happens when you have one color smoke/sparkles from your set and a second colored smoke/sparkles/steam from your vanity. The blue smoke from a Humanian set along with the orange steam from the volconut would look really nice IMO.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NECROREAPER View Post
    I think the biggest issue people have with the helm isn't that it's cool roughly, but rather that it doesn't have any stats, which is why you don't really see people wearing the monarch helm. The only reason why you see people wearing the volconut is because there was only thirty-something of them who got it.

As far as it being not fair because you didn't have enough time or plat; isn't that the whole point? They're called elite items for a reason. People complained about the same thing for the three month window on the nuris SoH, but since they didn't make it in time, tough luck. I mean, one can argue that if they've known that the volconut would've been swapped out they would've grinded faster, but if you really wanted the 71 vanity (whatever it may have been) you would be one of those thirty-something's right now.
    I do agree with a lot of your points you made...I did not grind as hard as I should have but I didn't know it would be gone in a little over three days? I never even got a chance to see it or wear it...or see it in the stash. Humania released I believe on Tuesday late afternoon 6/19. Then there were so many who hated the Volcanut by Wed that the devs were designing another & announced it Friday if I remember right. That's like 3 days right? A little over three days & 3 months is a different story. I would've tried harder had I known what was going to happen.

If I never get it, I could live with that...the thirty-something who earned it deserve it...it's a lesson for me next time you want something..you need to go after it, you don't know how much of a window you have. I just like the looks of it & it doesn't have any stats..a vanity. It's something I'm not giving up on...kind of like the Pumpkin head that you really cherish. I'm still kicking myself for missing out. I capped on Saturday when I had a day off. I can't say this cap was that hard to earn cause like most players, I jumped into the Magic castle to level up fast...other caps you had to grind in the particular campaign to earn your elite level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

People just want what they dont have or cant get. I want it to be as exclusive as possible. I dont plan on ever wearing either of those helms as cop more boss and original.
    Lv76 Full Dex Bird Supernamek, Lv76 Full Int Nuke Mage Supersongokou, Lv76 Tank Bear Darkpiccolo, Lv76 Tank Support Rhino Darknamek, Lv76 Full Dex DOT Fox Kakkorot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I sent an email to customer service and got shot down pretty abruptly and told nothing will be done and have a nice day so that was my customer service.
    I guess more people complained about hating the volcano then have complained about wanting it back.
    If They don't care I'm over it.
    Its just a vanity and serves no purpose and doesn't give us any bonus I'm just disappointed after all of my hard work that I cant have the one I want, clearly 2 were made two exist and I don't think it's fair some people have one and some people have the other.
    The level cap is what it is and the helmet is your reward, You don't get an extra reward for reaching the cap first for the 30 people who received it so it's almost like they've gotten something extra that we didn't get.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to modredd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I have yet to see somebody wearing a crafted set with the helm but like previously mentioned I think that was what STS had in mind and I cannot stand this new helm, no disrespect to anyone I've already read that post.
    Thinking that you are the best does not mean you are better than anyone!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Flash View Post
    People just want what they dont have or cant get. I want it to be as exclusive as possible. I dont plan on ever wearing either of those helms as cop more boss and original.
    Thats really true....ppl don't miss something or someone until their gone...when something is taken away from you, it makes you want it that much more! I laughed when you said you don't plan on wearing either over the CoP...you have a point, I have the CoP...its epic but I don't wear it 24-7 either...most the time Im running with bigger luck on more than anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Hello,

"We are not distributing that helm to anyone, regardless of circumstance, because the devs made the decision not to. A design decision was made to replace the Volcano cap, and as such the devs do not want any new Volcano Caps entering the game."

Regards,

Gnosis
    This is my second email from customer service today so I can assume this discussion is over and pointless!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I don't know what's up with you guys, but this issue has been addressed already...what are you talking about? not vaguely...but directly...they already said they replaced it with a new one...when you replace something...what does that mean? :P Do they have to spell out everything out for you? Do you want me to copy past everything here so you can see how things unfolded? It's like you're reviving a dead issue...give it up already...time to move on and just be more patient

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    I don't know what's up with you guys, but this issue has been addressed already...what are you talking about? not vaguely...but directly...they already said they replaced it with a new one...when you replace something...what does that mean? :P Do they have to spell out everything out for you? Do you want me to copy past everything here so you can see how things unfolded? It's like you're reviving a dead issue...give it up already...time to move on and just be more patient
    Before they said any elite vanity+another elite vanity would simply equal bonus, it seems direct but it needs some explanation at times
    the volcanut may be replaced by monarch but it can be read as replacing elite vanity but being a Future DoTD
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Hello,

"We are not distributing that helm to anyone, regardless of circumstance, because the devs made the decision not to. A design decision was made to replace the Volcano cap, and as such the devs do not want any new Volcano Caps entering the game."

Regards,

Gnosis
    This is my second email from customer service today so I can assume this discussion is over and pointless!
    I wasn't happy when I got a similar email from support. I don't think they have to bend over backwards to get the Volcanut back in the game.

Don't give up man....if you want something keep going after it. Like Sam & Technoemail were saying, they might use it again later in the game. Thats what Im hoping for...just like there were so many hating it, there equally a lot of players who want it! There is demand for the item...just so the devs realize this...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

People don't wear the Monarch helm because it is useless ATM, it does not give any set bonus.

And I think we should all stop and think about who is suffering the most here: that beautiful Mantle of Humania helm.
    Poor thing is still being called a volconut by you guys.

This thread should never have been made.
    There was so much drama and hate over this so long ago.
    Just let it be forgotten.
    Remember that it's not you.
    You might not have complained to death about the Mantle when it first came out and yes, you deserve it instead of the Monarch helm if you want it, but unfortunately we are a community and even more unfortunately, other people have other opinions that are reckless and unthoughtful.

STS caters to the majority of the demand, and so this idea of a choice between Mantle and Monarch wouldn't ever be granted.
    We should just push STS to make something very good for the next cap.
    I believe a shield with fish is what I'll spam to 76 for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaveleia View Post
    Thanx for making this thread, I was thinking about creating one too but I've been holding off thinking that I don't want to be asking about this everyday or all the time. Lol. I've been one who's wanted the Volcanut baad since they pulled it off on the 4th day of the release of Humania...with barely any notice. I've mentioned this in various posts. I give all the credit to players who grinded out the cap in less than 4 days but what about those who couldnt play as much because of limited time or who can't afford mountains of platinum?
    I've spent boatloads of platinum & I'm just trying to get something I want. I don't believe it's that difficult for everybody to have both or have the choice between the two. With all due respect to culture, I really haven't seen many wearing the new Monarch helm. I do like the shiny jewel on the front. It's not like the Crown of Persistence because it doesn't have any stats, it's a vanity! Ppl had a lot of time/chances to get the CoP at that time.
    I think we should get both....since there's players who probably like the Monarch one too & would be upset if that was gone.
    Comrade Comrade...they already said they will relaunch the item someday. The reason why nobody is really talking about it is because maybe everyone already took notice of that message except you lawlz. Can't you let the people who earned it enjoy them first? Will you die (figuratively) if you don't get them now? They will be relaunched anyway, just be patient.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

I am one of your biggest supporters. Just look at these pics I have saved from the few I see in game. I would just be so happy with it, & I'm sure there are many out there who feel the same.

In the end, STS wants happy customers right?
    I am on your side with the "preferring Mantle over Monarch"
    I'm not on the part where we get a choice.

All STS wants is happy customers.
    I agree.
    But if they give us this choice, we'll be spoiled customers instead.
    As I said before, YOU are not spoiled and you totally deserve it, but STS sees us a group of people and some of these people are the ones that put us in the situation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I wasn't happy when I got a similar email from support. I don't think they have to bend over backwards to get the Volcanut back in the game.

Don't give up man....if you want something keep going after it. Like Sam & Technoemail were saying, they might use it again later in the game. Thats what Im hoping for...just like there were so many hating it, there equally a lot of players who want it! There is demand for the item...just so the devs realize this...
    You're one stubborn comrade -_- It's like nothing is getting into you...why can't you understand that this item will be relaunched someday and all you have to do is wait patiently...? Unless you're going to go bananas if you don't get them now or you one of those that thinks the world will end soon, what's the hurry? -_- Even if you don't do anything...the devs already openly stated that they will relaunch it...or do you want me to go out of my way and look for that post for you? Jeez...you're like that person who keeps on fighting even after the battle is over...-_- settle down man. Nobody else here thinks there's an argument except the few of you who doesn't seem to get it...let this go...you might find yourself getting the irate of the devs themselves...
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-19-2012 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Sts gives out volcano helms.
    Nobody like
    Sts changes to monarch
    Nobody likes and they want volcano helm.
    Next: No elite vanity for 76.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Hello,

Regards,

Gnosis
    It was over before you made this thread...-_- That's what I was trying to say in post #5 of this thread (lol)...this issue has been resolved earlier...
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-19-2012 at 05:56 PM.