do my fellow engi's know why STS couldn't do an update or re-fined/get a new build, for us?

if you look closely, STS categorized engi's for 1 main reason, and thats "SUPPORT"
if i was in sts, i wouldnt change it too (well that sounds a bit mean lol)
cos' almost every patch-ups and updates named the engi as an all around support type.

For example:
Every lvl cap, they had a chance to give engi a skill to improve their 1v1 skills,
but didn't, instead they still continued the idea of giving engi's "debuff and a mini aoe magnet"

one more example:
On the trailer of SL, they said the main functions of engi's as a support that can heal and rev
nothin else, nothin more.

now, if they re-built the whole skillmap of engi, it's not going to match what they described on the Trailer, does it?
(with those money they get, they could easily make a new one lmao!)

but SL's community wants more and more! they become busy too with the new LvL cap/map for the new campaign for SL!
even though they have to make improvements/updates on PL,DL and now AL. all they ask is a lil space guys.. it will come

so.. a lil more patience guys. i know someday eng will be proudly named as the "Half Commando, Half Operative, but the best of both!"