Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The ELITE weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Siejo View Post
    Wound we are not asking to be given the items we just want the truth and the secrecy to stop. It is getting old seeing the boards full of threads about stuff this person is getting before anyone else has a chance. I understand maybe being a joke but here we are 2 weeks later with no official comment from the devs on anything. Are we that unimportant that we can be treated in this manner? Is trolling your customers really worth all this drama? It is like a slap in the face. I am being very civil here and not turning this into a flame post but really STS this joke has to come to an end. All I am asking is to come clean and explain things before it gets any worse.
    Here's the deal. Saycred helped Techno do something one night while on an elixir. Saycred ended up wasting a 30 plat elixir and didn't ask anything in return. Techno found it was nice of them, and awarded them.

It was just a act of kindness. It isn't like Guardians who excessively help and get rewarded whilst expecting nothing. It was just a quick reward.

Others will be rewarded. STS wasn't trying to troll. They were just trying to keep it secret. Everyone has been pounding on Saycred so much when all he did was recieve some antennas.

He was given the weapons to advertise just like I was.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    I've /t'd techno about 3 times, hoping for a screenshot to post here. No response as of now.
    That's all I am asking for. I don't want any reward. Just the devs to make an official post. I am not being unreasonable am I? I personally would love to see all this put behind us and to go away so we can get back to enjoying the game peacefully.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

So much for being a Guardian, they completely ignore us too. I don't see what you can help a dev with that they can't do themselves, tbh.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Otukura For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

That's all I am asking for. I don't want any reward. Just the devs to make an official post. I am not being unreasonable am I? I personally would love to see all this put behind us and to go away so we can get back to enjoying the game peacefully.
    Nevermind. I still stand by what I said above earlier. It's all true, but Saycred was a bit rude when I just talked to them. Whatever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Wounded grow up. I wasn't gonna continue that conversation when I have to wake up n 4 hours for work.

Have a pleasant night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysys View Post
    Wounded grow up. I wasn't gonna continue that conversation when I have to wake up n 4 hours for work.

Have a pleasant night
    Don't worry, I have the conversation screeny'd for your pleasure.

You too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle:718420
    Wound we are not asking to be given the items we just want the truth and the secrecy to stop. It is getting old seeing the boards full of threads about stuff this person is getting before anyone else has a chance. I understand maybe being a joke but here we are 2 weeks later with no official comment from the devs on anything. Are we that unimportant that we can be treated in this manner? Is trolling your customers really worth all this drama? It is like a slap in the face. I am being very civil here and not turning this into a flame post but really STS this joke has to come to an end. All I am asking is to come clean and explain things before it gets any worse.
    Here's the deal. Saycred helped Techno do something one night while on an elixir. Saycred ended up wasting a 30 plat elixir and didn't ask anything in return. Techno found it was nice of them, and awarded them.

It was just a act of kindness. It isn't like Guardians who excessively help and get rewarded whilst expecting nothing. It was just a quick reward.

Others will be rewarded. STS wasn't trying to troll. They were just trying to keep it secret. Everyone has been pounding on Saycred so much when all he did was recieve some antennas.

Its true I seen wounded give angeldawn the totem staff till monday. Same thing probably with the others. Only 1 elite item has dropped and ironicly it was my guild mate in The Elite. All others are borrowed till monday.

STS should have announced they were going to lend some that way it doesnt start drama. Give STS a break there only human and made a mistake. Also envy isnt a good look guys so relax.

Also arsonal the whole elite idea was a colaborated idea that I seen start with vampinoy (if he is sacred then toche). But one person didnt do it. It took everyones imput even me if you go back to that thread.
    Lv76 Full Dex Bird Supernamek, Lv76 Full Int Nuke Mage Supersongokou, Lv76 Tank Bear Darkpiccolo, Lv76 Tank Support Rhino Darknamek, Lv76 Full Dex DOT Fox Kakkorot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Flash View Post
    Its true I seen wounded give angeldawn the totem staff till monday. Same thing probably with the others. Only 1 elite item has dropped and ironicly it was my guild mate in The Elite. All others are borrowed till monday.

STS should have announced they were going to lend some that way it doesnt start drama. Give STS a break there only human and made a mistake. Also envy isnt a good look guys so relax.

Also arsonal the whole elite idea was a colaborated idea that I seen start with vampinoy (if he is sacred then toche). But one person didnt do it. It took everyones imput even me if you go back to that thread.
    Chrysys is saycred.

I think Saycred was just the first one to say it directly to TechnoEmail in most likely a private game. He is taking full credit though as he said in-game, "dont forget the new dungeom was my idea not a quick act of kindness".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 小孩子:718310
    Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
    Arsenal has the Ship/bow and Hynaseagle has the Fish sword. All in Unity. And Techno and Saycred were in a locked game in Mystery Mash earlier as well.

Extremely fishy.
    Hyasneagle is in The Elite
    Lol how do you not know your own guild mate.
    Lv76 Full Dex Bird Supernamek, Lv76 Full Int Nuke Mage Supersongokou, Lv76 Tank Bear Darkpiccolo, Lv76 Tank Support Rhino Darknamek, Lv76 Full Dex DOT Fox Kakkorot

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The Flash For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Apparently nobody read where I said it wasn't a flame post. I just asked for an explanations from the devs thats all. Please read it again and if it comes across as a flame post then I shall fix it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle:718454

Chrysys is saycred.

I think Saycred was just the first one to say it directly to TechnoEmail in most likely a private game. He is taking full credit though as he said in-game, "dont forget the new dungeom was my idea not a quick act of kindness".
    Wow talk about being big headed and full of yourself lol

Who cares someone probably said it before sacred did. However sacred is probably the one that said it to a dev and dev listened. Just let saycred enjoy his reward. Better one person have it then nobody.

Also on a light note techno email isnt a very good mage player lol. I was in a dungen with her and for someone who knows how to overcome guru she sure didnt know what she was doing or follow instruction lol. My only time I didnt beat guru while on a elixer team lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Neither I or W.E are in The Elite anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 小孩子:718464
    Neither I or W.E are in The Elite anymore
    I know you left to join aoa. But even you knew he was in elite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

I only found out he was in Elite when i met with him in game...
    i thought he was Unity at first >.>...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 小孩子:718492
    I only found out he was in Elite when i met with him in game...
    i thought he was Unity at first >.>...
    Lol Elite needs to trim the fat. Getting to big lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

elite weapons is cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The answers to all your questions will be answered today

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

So tell me this... Why cant the devs advertise for themselves?

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

i bet they will be like the pink winter fest items
    rare cool but no good for a fight

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Livemau For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post

It would be wrong if you get to keep them though as they will surely sell for over a couple million
    and 30 plat isnt that much if a dev said if you could please buy this 30 plat elixer and help me that would be great then I would buy that elixer and help them just so I could take some pics of me with a dev antennas though for 30 plat? idk about this seems kinda wrong
    personally i think if one person has a chance to get them we all should why should only woundedeagle advertise when i would gladly do it for him
    Last edited by Livemau; 07-21-2012 at 09:33 AM.