Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The ELITE weapons

New York the most wonderful place on Earth
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    Not feeding the flames, one way to diffuse flamers is to just watch and let them burn, it's amusing to watch, it's funny even, just make sure you're there to clean up the mess afterwards :P Even in real life, that works :P
    Sitting around and watching is NOT diffusing flames. You're helping the flames by not stopping them.

Plus where the heck is post #112? (On mobile app) Ive looked back at some of your longer posts and they seem like big blocks of writing. I haven't even read all of them. Please use paragraphs!
    <3 Koi, you will forever be missed. <3
    Very happy member of Eclipse! ~Reddwing
    The android forum app needs a thanks button, I see some insightful posts every so often

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 小孩子 View Post
    Don't mind me, im just here Rep farming here, carry on..
    Sorry hunzzz im all out of thanks :/ maybe tomorrow

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reddwing View Post
    Sitting around and watching is NOT diffusing flames. You're helping the flames by not stopping them.

Plus where the heck is post #112? (On mobile app) Ive looked back at some of your longer posts and they seem like big blocks of writing. I haven't even read all of them. Please use paragraphs!
    Well...we are talking now right? Do you see the "flames"? I thought so...next time when it's your chance, do your own diffusing methods :P

Below is post 112 to help you:
    I was just wondering, what is the point of making it a "secret" if it were for advertising purposes? If it were a secret, then the entire plan was to deceive people that there are actually more people who has them when it's not the case...was that the ad they were trying to promote, because we all know about the elite items (unless you can't read the patch updates)? Tell me, what good does it do aside from confusing the community?. Was this "advertisement" an excuse for being caught cold in the act, maybe? :P Why didn't they just declare that Saycred did this and that and therefore earns whatever, just like how normal people do? I've never seen a game give recognition on someone's contribution and keep it a secret (until now)...that will then make it a paradox...a secret recognition :P. So...can we all assume that this is "normal" practice for STS? They give "secret" stuff?...was this the first time or was this the first time they got "caught"? :P This single event gives every player the presumption that another player's "awesome" item is just a gift, who are you to say otherwise? we now have to take photos of every drop we got LOL do you see the ripple effect? :P (unless that's also part of the advertisement lmao). I say caught because nobody from STS came out clean, not even the "benefactors", it was only when someone "caught" Saycred that they were forced to speak of this as advertisement, etc.? I don't recall reading anything that says Saycred wanted the info out...Did they go out and tell everyone, hey, let's all give Saycred applause, no, the forums had to force the issue first, in fact, we have a dev responding and somehow teasing the community about the issue, wow, was that part of the advertisement too? Did they plan that a lot of people gets upset and try to force the issue out first before they declare its an advertisement? wow what a breakthrough advertisement, not even Steve Jobs (RIP) can do that...you need to have ability to look into the future to know people will catch your "secret"...oh wait, maybe...the person who discovered the "secret" was part of the act...wow it's just getting more brilliant by the second :P You know...easy to make excuses :P I'm just enjoying analyzing the entire thing, I find it funny how people are buying into this advertisement, and my opinion is not fueled by jealousy, If this was something like the other previous personalized recognitions (i.e. Buwanda) in the past (that were clean, proper), then yes I'd be jealous, but I wouldn't want to be the center of a controversy like this, no sir, you can have it all. In my opinion it's just a bunch of people that got busted and now trying to save face...it doesn't make sense, you have three guys designing the "weapons" and got recognized by the forums, had their names imprinted on the weapons, and Saycred's contribution is a secret? (scratches head) major plothole in the script? I also remember Cinco mentioning he doesn't want players to grieve in response to why there's no breakable items in the game...and this secret is obviously causing more than that LOL (plothole again?). You have a staff named after a player (buwanda) but Saycred has to be a secret? I don't think anyone would mind the elite Staff names after Saycred if he really did contribute, that's better than this 007-esque method. It's just filled with plotholes...doesn't hold water...To me, it looks likes someone got caught cold just doing some damage control. Well...good luck with this. They're probably still rehearsing their "scripts", let's all be patient and wait for their ultimate scapegoat script, that's why it's taking its time, still needs some proof reading. I'm sure it'll be good. I'll be looking forward to the script. Make it good and more believable. :P

PS: Either that^ or this is the worst advertisement scheme I've seen in recent memory unless the intention was to promote flaming and hatefest :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

EDIT: double post

New York the most wonderful place on Earth
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I never said I was going to diffuse the thread, but thanks for pointing out your questions. The questions worth asking are the questions never answered.
    <3 Koi, you will forever be missed. <3
    Very happy member of Eclipse! ~Reddwing
    The android forum app needs a thanks button, I see some insightful posts every so often

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Seems you failed to miss that i was told before anyone saw these that they were being taken away monday. Which means i didnt have to get away with anything, nor i wasnt discreet enough. I hope next time, be more attentive.
    How can I be more attentive of something that happened behind closed doors? :P How should I know you were told of this? Also, if what you say is true, then why make it a secret?...as I understood it, it was WoundedEagle who first communicated this to us regarding returning the Elite on Monday, this was "after" negative reaction has been made by several people, why did you wait for negative reactions before saying it will be returned? That's already within the Damage Control phase. If STS came out ahead of everyone, before anyone could react, and told everyone they will remove it from you come Monday, then...I would have shut up about this whole thing, but that ain't the case :P

PS: If I "failed to miss", then wouldn't that mean I didn't miss :P You must have predicted that I already have an answer to you.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-22-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

How can I be more attentive of something that happened behind closed doors? :P How should I know you were told of this? Also, if what you say is true, then why make it a secret?...as I understood it, it was WoundedEagle who first communicated this to us regarding returning the Elite on Monday, this was "after" negative reaction has been made by several people, why did you wait for negative reactions before saying it will be returned? That's already within the Damage Control phase. If STS came out ahead of everyone, before anyone could react, and told everyone they will remove it from you come Monday, then...I would have shut up about this whole thing, but that ain't the case :P

PS: If I "failed to miss", then wouldn't that mean I didn't miss :P You must have predicted that I already have an answer to you.
    Be more attentive to my previous post genius. Your useless ranting is getting old. Your so obscure its rediculous. Its OVER, you cant change anything so just move on. You probably could have looted one in the time youve spent trolling.
    flawless best bird!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Be more attentive to my previous post genius. Your useless ranting is getting old. Your so obscure its rediculous. Its OVER, you cant change anything so just move on. You probably could have looted one in the time youve spent trolling.
    Exactly. This theory that we were keeping it a secret is false. If we were to keep it a secret why would we run in balefort with them. I kept making staff proc. Trust me everyone saw them because we wanted them to see them BECAUSE WE ARE ADVERTISING. so feel free to find a better argument as your assumption was incorrect.

And stop posting 2000 word threads saying the same thing over and over like you are actually proving a point.

I told you in game to lay off as Techno will be posting about it yet you continue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

What's so obscure about that? You don't understand my english? :P I'm not here to change anything...is that what you thought I was doing? I'm not here for you, etc....I'm here for everyone else, the almost 5k viewers, who are watching this thread now :P I prefer not playing as of the moment, because your kind has been spamming me every chance they have the moment I get in the game :P On the contrary, I'm the one being trolled. :P I'm just making sure to take photos of everyone...and I'll report all of them all at once :P problem solved. No sweat. I'm not trolling, If I were trolling, this thread would not have made it this far :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-22-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysys View Post
    Exactly. This theory that we were keeping it a secret is false. If we were to keep it a secret why would we run in balefort with them. I kept making staff proc. Trust me everyone saw them because we wanted them to see them BECAUSE WE ARE ADVERTISING. so feel free to find a better argument as your assumption was incorrect.

And stop posting 2000 word threads saying the same thing over and over like you are actually proving a point.

I told you in game to lay off as Techno will be posting about it yet you continue.
    You posted he would be posting yesterday. Wheres the post? Lol

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

What's so obscure about that? You don't understand my english? :P I'm not here to change anything...is that what you thought I was doing? I'm not here for you, etc....I'm here for everyone else, the almost 5k viewers, who are watching this thread now :P I prefer not playing as of the moment, because your kind has been spamming me every chance they have the moment I get in the game :P
    My kind..?
    flawless best bird!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Hey guys.

Just gonna post a video about how awesome I feel right now:

Kay, you can go back to your derping now.

diffuseattemptsuccessful?zzzz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    You posted he would be posting yesterday. Wheres the post? Lol

Exactly what I was saying.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

My kind..?
    haters and people who thinks I'm a troll :P Yes, your kind :P Why? Did you think it was something racist? nah, I wouldn't want to give you a chance to use that against me :P So...how's the weapon going? Does it feel good? :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

haters and people who thinks I'm a troll :P Yes, your kind :P Why? Did you think it was something racist? nah, I wouldn't want to give you a chance to use that against me :P So...how's the weapon going? Does it feel good? :P
    I cant feel it, its pixels. Something youve yet to realize.
    flawless best bird!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Ahhh so much drama!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I cant feel it, its pixels. Something youve yet to realize.
    Too bad, I hope they give you more time to enjoy it :P Yeah sucks to be me, I've not yet realized how it feels like to almost get away with something tsk... :P There's always next expansion though :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-22-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Almost get away with what ?
    flawless best bird!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Almost get away with what ?