Quote Originally Posted by TheRajX View Post
Unless the intro states "useless for pvp" it is not fair at all for engis to find out later that pvp isnt practical for them.

Sts must fix this. Besides, they did state in an earlier post that they were balancing pvp so they do care for our class in terms of player vs player even though its original intent pre-pvp was a support class.
Highly agreed. Either Engineer needs to be reamped for balance or some kind of improvement. Command & operators are undefeatable in the eyes of an engineer. It's discrimination... I don't need several fuking logs people calling me "noob" or "weak". I'm tired of this $hit. Oh and I can use bad language to express myself. If people are too offended by language, who cares? You're going to hear those words just as much as "noob" or "weak".

They're all snobby over confident egotistic dics who think they can get away with BS or trying to sabotage this thread fearing change because they want to run us over, they don't want to loose, they don't want to see balancing.

I will be spamming this link thread in game. NO POOP NO JUSTICE