Quote Originally Posted by Takezaki View Post
wat
What i don't get is how anyone's able to know the worth of all these items? They in the main game guide thread or something? And, not everybody sells these items for what they are worth -- some sell 'em much lower, and some much higher. Plus, to be sold at the value that folks say these items are, not everyone who needs that item and is willing to buy it has that kind o' dough. And, idk how one could amass that much gold even farming so many times...i've been doing that awhile and the only reason why i have as much gold/items as i do is because of selling what i can, doing all of the missions, and catching the daily deals. Idk how you've done the math to determine these above values you got set up -- it's all greek to me, and it's nothing i've run across.

Also, you may want to update your little guide here and account for the additional updates to the game, including nightly rewards, vanity drops, and ally jobs. :-P

All in all, when did a friggin online rpg video game become a stock market? Kinda kills the fun, i think.