Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My opinion on Elixir Prices

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I've played this game on and off since the game first came out however long ago that was. I miss the days when you didn't get booted from maps you are well qualified (correct lvl range) and geared to play simply because you refuse to spend plat on thrasher and whatever other elix there is out there. I've used the free daily elix but I honestly don't think I need thrasher juice...I can play fine without it. There was a time when these things didn't exist...heh.

DL is great now. I sense it wasn't well received at first so they made the game more 'affordable'...I'm sensing if you're a person who is a vanity addict you could spend some plat there. I very much disliked DL when it first came out...now I'm loving it. I play two vamps.

As for SL, well, everything about that game seems much less reasonable from gear drop rates, coin accrual, and stim pack prices. I mean, ppl will try to run maps not using skills bc they claim they can't afford stim packs (they cost coins not plat). This game was generally liked in the beginning so the devs clearly didn't see a need to balance these sorts of things even though I'm sure ppl may agree things could be better balanced here.

In short, if you don't like a feature in a game don't support it. If the devs see a trend they will try to somehow find a middle road solution to make players happy and still make money. All in all this company isn't anywhere near as bad as some other ones out there. At the end of the day you can make a character and lvl to end game content without feeling like you MUST spend plat to play well and succeed. If it were any other way I wouldn't play SPS games. There are other games out there that are free but have zero in game currency option for buying hp and mana pots (cough:celticheroes:cough)...you have to buy premium currency with real money for what I consider a basic in game need...that is just a miserable drain on your real life wallet.

Thrashy juice isn't a necessity. I'm sure it makes the game much easier however. But to be booted from a map bc your not rocking the juice, well that is just lame. LOL.

AL - Frostine: Sorcerer | | | PL - Frostine: Ench (70)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to frostine For This Useful Post: