Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to transfer plat between games

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Piosidon View Post
    Try emailing iTunes support. There's also a reason for STS not being able to refund plat, they can't hack into Apple and return $30 to your account, but Apple support can.
    If you go to the source, the sale agent such as iTunes or Google and have your charge cancelled or stopped it's a dispute. Which will result in a chargeback to STS. Most games ban you if you get a chargeback because you are literally taking back money you said they could have... behind their back. That's like buying a soda, chugging it in front of the cashier then going to the service desk for a refund because it was flat...

I want to point out to you, that it does say if you go to the web store or in the Terms that Platinum is game Specific. It actually says this when you select the game. So if you go to the store and click on Pocket Legends it says "* Platinum is an in-game currency specific to Pocket Legends." which mean of course you're not going to get to use it in different games if you buy it for Pocket Legends. And if you select a different game it says the same thing for that game, Platinum is <X> game specific. Just because the currency in Star and Dark Legends are named the same as in Pocket Legends doesn't mean it's the same currency. Canada and the U.S.A. both use the "Dollar" but they are NOT interchangeable. One is a "Canadian Dollar" the other is an "American Dollar" and if you try to use the one in the other country it doesn't work.

To be brutally honest, this really isn't STS or Apple's fault. Just you, for not looking at it before you bought it. If you do ask for a refund, I advise being really nice, and playing the dumb card. If you come off as mean they wont want to help you. I read the return policy and they say in there A LOT that they can say "No" any time they please. Which is kind of mean. But still true...
    Last edited by Zul; 08-05-2012 at 01:06 PM.