Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
I've said it before. A lot of people felt cheated and misled in rushing to the Mt. Fang Cap expecting to collect a stat-inducing vanity to use with the Humania vanity. STS did nothing to address the issue even though it was obvious people were expecting a stat-based bonus. They pushed elixirs and specials on the basis of getting the Mt. Fang Armour before it was too late, etc.

They can make a LOT of their most loyal customers happy by reinstating the stat bonus with the Mt Fang Armour plus Humania helm. At least now people have a fair warning that the next elite wont have stats and the feeling of being cheated will be addressed.
Yeah. I think the strangest thing about the company's stance is that they are actually discouraging their newest elite generation. For these new 'elite' players, L.66 was their first cap achievement and they were definitely looking forward to obtaining a set bonus (I know I was). And we are talking about a big number of players, since Fang cap lasted so long. So these are the people who would spend the plat for levelling.

I mean, I don't think veterans are so hungry to pursue caps any more. And you disappoint your newer players by saying, you know what, your L.66 vanity is pretty much useless.

What's more, I personally don't think that the privilege of entering an elite dungeon where you can only survive using elixirs is motivating enough for reaching the cap. On top of everything, this privilege will be pretty much useless when the next campaign arrives. On the other hand, vanity set bonus is permanent.

So from a business perspective, do they think that people will go for the elite dungeon, or do they hope that those disappointed will eventually quit PL and move to another 'Legends' game? We actually see this scenario often in the 'Happy trails' section.

Just some thoughts...