Quote Originally Posted by Jespo View Post
Honestly though people who have spent millions buy things without a care because they have enough to buy the say 4m set about 12 times. I think its good because the 'broke' players now have a chance in pvp and a good shot at some nice equips overall. However, i do feel you on the same looking equipment from 10-71.
I understand that, but the items shouldn't blow the others away. Just look at sewers, someone that isn't wealthy can buy an orange or green set and still do considerably well. Or farm and EARN the gear just like the other person did to get the gold to afford it. Same at any other level range. There are cheaper gear alternatives that aren't quite as good, but still can do well. That's the purpose of different gear, and it's in pretty much every MMO. They might as well be handing us OP sets for everyone to use, because it's ruining the game. Everyone will wear the same gear in PvP, no skill or originality involved, and no one will be farming, because, why farm inferior gear? OP weapons should at LEAST be rare, just like in games like WoW and OnC.

PvP is about skill. Use it to overcome gear. Gear only gives a slight edge, I don't know why if people want free gear so bad to do well in PvP, they don't just ask for free rings, faces, and vanity sets while they're at it. I don't see how it's "fair" to make all the sets people have worked for useless, just so people that are too lazy to farm gear can PvP, I'm sorry.

@Rauekat. Let's face it, a large majority of people on forums are complainers in some way, it just depends on what they disagree with to trigger their complaining. I'm sure there's things the devs could add that would upset you, and not very many others.