Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Kids or immature adults using foul language

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I've seen people I KNOW are "Adults" make some pretty crappy comments about race/religion. I don't think you can say it's predominantly one age group or the other. What I can say for a certainty is that they ALL have parents that didn't teach them any better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ortalan:756958
    My experience is that MANY players make foul, racist, or otherwise inappropriate remarks, and that STS allows many of them to continue playing PL despite multiple reports. The only reason I pause and take the time to point this out in this particular thread is that one individual whom I have witnessed treating other players abusively on multiple occasions, have reported more than once, and continues to play...IS YOU, UNCLE. You may a particular sensitivity to racism, but abuse is abuse, and you called friends of mine "faggot" in public chat because they called out your spam. I am AT LEAST as offended by the term "faggot" as you are by any racist remarks made by Punishment. I suggest you correct your own inappropriate in-game behaviors before calling out others in the forums.
    lol, gf, owned, hes full, 10-0 gg
    Hit Up My Rap Page @ https://www.facebook.com/StattikD
    True Always Returns,,

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Despite what you might otherwise hear, we hear at Spacetime Studios take issues of foul language, racism, harassment or other similar problems seriously. We don't make a public spectacle out of such disciplinary action. We are committed to upholding our Terms of Service http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...rms-of-Service and regularly take action on accounts that engage in such behavior. If you see such in game, please make use of the report function to let us know about it. When you do report, please include some details as it helps our team take action on them. After you've reported them, add the offending character to your mute list and get back to having fun in Pocket Legends.

Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com