Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bug problem...shadow dance

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xlilithii View Post
    First, you weren't in that game, the game you're talking about was 1-2 hours ago.
    Second, what you're talking about was a game against some <inslavers> members, sorry for offending but none of my teammates used that strategy:/ most of them are my guildies and I trust them
    Geez why in red. Look you misinterpreted my comments; I have no bone to pick with you or any of your Inslavers, or to start one. If i did, I might have even made my post in a different colour too. In fact I have many in your guild that I can trust and have friendships with. I'm not here to play Dark Legends to start any drama, but as a means of just relaxing and having fun; one of my guild rules is that we do not like drama.

By my comments what I merely meant to say was that I experienced it too, as I'm sure others have. If you remember my comments, I said it was b.s. lag that made that person go from my base protection to your winning goal line. This is what I recall seeing: your teammate carrying the flag stopped in front of my base door, I attack him and nothing happen, and next thing the system says you team score point while that said teammate was still there frozen with the flag in front of me, lol ... bear in mind that as this is happening other people are moving about on the map.

I'm sorry (yes I'm apologizing) if you think that I have criticized your teammate or your guild.

Sadly what makes ctf enjoyable, also makes it frustrating. People take games too competitively. I always approach it was a win some, lose some mentality. Heck even if I lose I try to say "gg", unless I accidentally hit leave button/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam_Arah For This Useful Post: