Lol the request is quite controversial in nature..

Asking for a singleplayer server you mean single player missions i guess, coz having server means you have to connect to it

but again - asking for offline single missions in a MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online) game is against the logic of gameplay. It's like asking Santa to steal presents, not to bring them..

One of the reasons is that all interactions with the game world are made with live world and all results are stored online to prevent hacking, modding and other scamming

I bet there are many offline/single player dungeon crawlers in appstore/playstore.. Tho i can not disagree that those stores lack sci-fi themed applications

I know a couple of solutions though:

1) you can play from your phone (apple iPhone or any android-based) via mobile (cellular) internet connection - EDGE or 3G or 4G

2) if you dont like small screens and your tablet is wi-fi only (like mine) you can set your phone (apple iPhone or any android-based) to transmit cellular internet signal into wifi frequency and connect to your phone with wifi-only tablet

I hope it helps

Peace